Reviews for My Sweet Savior
Great Edward POV.
LoveAngel91 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
amazing
Natalie's Mum chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
More please - write about his thought processes when they are taken to the chamber. Edward had plenty of time to plan ahead as to what he would say and not say. I look forward to reading more.
chikorita619 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow...this fic fits so perfectly...

love it
WriterInSecret chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Woah! That was really good! I finally found a one-shot in Edwards POV for New Moon. Thanks!
NatalieRB chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh, My, Gosh. That was... like... amazing. Breath taking. Stunning. Do you want me to roll off more adjectives, or are you good? Maybe I could do some more... Dazzling. Spectacular. Astounding. Magnificent. Okay, I think I'm done. Honestly, it was... wow. It's everything a one-shot should be.

One-shots are awesome to start off with, so I think that was a smart move. And to write such a wonderful one! Woah. It was like... wow. *speechless* I can't explain it. It was so powerful. It was a brilliant idea, too. I enjoy reading things from Edwards perspective, especially when it comes to parts of the books that were so dramatic.

The ending was absolutley... breath-taking. Very satisfying, and I wasn't sitting here going 'was that it?' But I was actually thinking 'oh, my, gosh.' Obviously :)

So, I'm basically rambling now. I'm gonna go and let this peice of work sink in, so I may PM you with more compliments!

As always,

Love Natalie.

x
IWouldntStopForRedLights chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I absolutely love this! I OBSESSED with Twilight as well!

Well Done :)
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Okay, so I know I'm a little obsessive, but that's besides the point. I read and re-read this before posting, and was pretty happy with it. I just re-read it and found a couple of typos. Anyway, I do realize they are there and I am sorry, but I am not going to re-post. Will do better next time.
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 12/8/2008