Reviews for 100 Charah Moments
michaelfmx chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Not sure if you see these reviews any more, but I will review just in case. I think you nailed this one. Not too subtle and very powerful. I could easily have seen this one as a 2-3 chapter mini story where you could have expanded it out. But knowing Chuck is d sad and that this is how Sarah dealt with it is heart breaking. I need a happy story...quickly. Very well written.
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
This was a lovely introspective into Sarah's thoughts. Beautifully written.
Anymore chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I LOVE these little stories. I'm so sad you stopped making them :((
s-david-m chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Nice set of stories so far, although you have some errors in the opening lines of this story. See the narrative about Rebecca's knees.
Chelsea chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Haha, hayley Williams? that cracked me up BIG TIME :)
May chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Lovely chapter and I completely agree. I am so tired of people blaming Sarah for everything, up to and including the economic crisis. Honestly, had I been in Sarah's shoes, in season 3, I would have done exactly the same thing she did. I am a woman with a lot of issues so that might be why, but still. Sarah felt like a worthless piece of garbage, and then a hot guy (he was hot!) comes along and starts courting her. Meanwhile the man she loves told her to move on because he is busy screwing his own hot stalker, a few weeks after telling her he loved her. I am not saying it was all Chuck's fault either, but he was not innocent. Beside, what's up with the sexist double standard where Chuck can have sex with Jill and Hannah, but Sarah has to stay chaste.

Thanks for this chapter. There are so many misogynistic fan fictions out there that base themselves on season three. This was a refreshing change.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Great chapter...really good Sarah/Chuck moment.
MC.darklydreaming chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Well I for one am glad you returned to writing. I tend to like how you deal with the relationship. Even though as a fan its a bit hard to go back to this time in the Chuckverse, I like how you do it. Well done.
CWT chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
just found this story with your new chapter update, enjoyed reading all of them, you are extremely talented.

As far as Season 3 I still blame Sarah, I don't think I'll ever get over the real name thing. I know what you are pointing out though, chuck is by no means innocent in what happened.
BDaddyDL chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
First off I agree with you completely. there are many of us, no worries.

As far as the chapter goes it was magnificent thank you for writing it
minirix chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Finally! A story from you. How I missed your version of Charah and as always; you do not disappoint. I could almost see the unwritten message: Watch how the pros do it :)

Anyway, just so you know, your dialogues are as amazing as those writers you mentioned. That particular line from Sarah: "And what else does Ellie want to say to me?" conveys everything the readers need to know about Sarah emotion without the need for you to describe it in detail. Watch and learn people ;)

So thanks for sharing this, FL. It was a great read.
Isabella chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
I've missed you. ... But not in the weird, creepy, stalker way, I swear! Haha, this was awesome, as usual, and thank you for emphasizing the fact that it wasn't ALL Sarah for the cause of the angsty season three. You're super talented, and thank you for updating! :)
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Amazing chapter. Simply amazing. I am sad to say I cannot comment on this story anymore. I just don't have the time right now. I'm in Junior year and I have to focus on school. I'm sorry, I know you'll write amazing chapters and I know I'll miss 'em.
East Coast Captain chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Yeah, Sarah is human but sometimes I wanted someone to slap her silly and I'm not the only one who shares that sentiment. She ditched Chuck for that piece of wood even after everything.
NickyR chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
WOW, I have to say that I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE PUBLISHED writing from you, youll get eveything back, i enjoyed this, i almost wish that they had a moment like this in the show, it needed something like this. Love you work, I always do, and I look forward to more! welcome back, and heres to hoping there is much more :)