Reviews for Pearly Whites
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww, so sweet and brotherly! Great job! :)
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Sammy dimples! I miss Sammy dimples -_- This was a neat fic...seeing them dealing with a bit of normalcy. And a much needed break. Thanks for posting. :)
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I absolutely loved it. You got the characters perfect and I'm glad to know that at least one of them cares about their teeth. But hey, who knows, maybe if they had been normal Dean would have grown up to be a dentist! :D

Amazing story, keep up the good work!

As Always,

Aali Jo
dHALL chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was really great! I really haven't read many Supernatural stories, although I'm a big fan of those Winchesters. I'll have to go back now and at least read all of yours. Quality I can count on. :-)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Dean shoveled forkfuls of buttermilk biscuit and sausage gravy down his gullet - his second breakfast, as far as Sam was concerned, since he had already had two farm-fresh eggs, over-easy - while Sam nursed his second cup of coffee and studied the morning newspaper.

So Dean's part Hobbit? Wierd...

Dean performed as requested, and then scowled at Sam. "I'm not a trained dog, you know. Or seal. Whatever."

Sam dimpled. "You're telling me. You are definitely not fit for human company."

You have the brotherly banter down to a SCIENCE.

(Sam) He hit Dean with full-power wounded puppy eyes.

No one can resist the Sam Winchester Puppy Eyes!

(Dean)He could walk around the motel room completely naked and air-dry after a long and relaxing shower.

Guh... *drools*

When Sam came in, he was sweaty, and dirty.

Double "Guh" on a stick.

This is SO FREAKING HOT.

What an awesome story!

Much super-yayness to you!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow. This fic is definitely unique, have never read anything like it. Its weird to think of Sammy worrying about something so...normal! XD

I hate the dentist, but I loved this story.

My favorite line- 'Post Hell boxers' lol. Excellent job on this, its the kind of slice of life we rarely get to see : P
Simply Shelby chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Nicely written. You capture the boys quite perfectly.

Though what really caught my attention is that I know every single place you mention. Brookings really is the most normal of places.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw, sweet. I really liked that Dean would never ask for downtime, but enjoys it nonetheless.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
What a refreshing change from all the stories on how can one hurt or torture a brother today that are currently on this site.

I really enjoyed reading your story. It was so nice to see the brothers not hunting, but just relaxing, even if Sam was working a regular job.

I wondered if Dean would get bored, but I loved how he actually relaxed and was able to deal with some of the memories of hell.

It was a nice scene when Dean went shopping for his brother after winning at the casino and when he watched Sam expressions as he examined the new clothes.

Maybe Sam originally did decide that staying in town was for him, to get his teeth cleaned, but deep down he also really did want to let Dean just take some time off.

It was also kinda nice that no angels or a certain demon visited them for ten whole days.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was really sweet! Nice to see the boys enjoying some much-deserved down time. Thanks for sharing!
Alice I chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ya know, Cat, that I love your work and this lovely vignette is no exception.

I got the distinct impression that Sam had more than clean teeth as a motivation for this layover. Dean needed some time to just be Dean. He needed to get away from the horrors that are a daily part of his job; horrors that serve as an all too real reminder of his 40 years in hell. What drove that impression home was this line:

“Thanks, Dean. Thanks for letting me do this.”

Somehow it feels like Sam, in a sense, tricked Dean into taking some much needed R&R.

Whether or not I am off my nut about that theory, the story was very well written, but then I would expect nothing less of you my dear. It was also a nice break from the more serious and angsty stuff that is generally in most fandoms. I like to indulge in the lighter side especially when it still has a hint of angst masterfully hidden beneath the surface.

Oye my hand hurts. Keep 'em coming doll.
Alys chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was such a cute story! I thought it was great, true to character and very well done. I really enjoyed it.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was lovely. So sweet and simple. I really liked it.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*sigh* what a delightful fic, perfect for procrastinating fic-finishing with. You had some seriously awesome lines in this :) Thanks :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I have read all of your "Numb3rs" stories but I did not know you wrote "Supernatural" stories too. You do an excellent job with Charlie and Don and just as good a job with Sam and Dean.

Loved the different scenario you put the boys in here, allowing them to have a few days of almost basic normalcy. I loved the image of Dean air-drying himself and watching "Days of Our Lives" (was it an episode with Eric Brady?). And the joy Sam got from working at a regular job and getting new clothes and getting his teeth clean. You always write very well and I was glad that I got to read some Dean and Sam from you. Hope you have a new "Numb3rs" story up soon. Thank You.