Reviews for In Myriad Ways
neogoki chapter 1 . 4/23
whoa, I so hope there will be more of this
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/12
it's just the epilogue? i hope u'll continue
and can you change the format? it's really weird
Susie1988 chapter 1 . 1/22
I hope this review finds you in good health but seriously...are you ever going to update this?
scranity chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Partsu chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I really really want to see the next chapter, but alas, I feel this will remain as one-shot.
pucflek chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
kennydied chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is so awesome! Please continue it! The really twisted thing is, now I have the image of Naruto wearing Sasuke skin and laughing. Which is probably really a bad reflection of the state my mind is in..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm really hope you do actually take up this idea again after shinji and 40k is done (however long thats gonna take...)

A truly insane naruto would be pretty interesting.
Crow667 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
oh! cmon this is awesome continue this story!.you made shinji and warhammer40k of course you could write it! do it please!
Zhor chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Short but well done.
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was incredibly disturbing and utterly amazing. The overarching bleakness of the time loop was pretty intense; however, I really enjoyed Naruto's nonchalant maiming of Sasuke. I almost feel guilty for finding something so horribly violent so funny. It would be awesome to see more, but leaving the ending open is probably for the best. Bravo.
WaltrudKrupinski chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Interesting start and I do hope you actually continue this now that Shinji and Warhammer40k is winding down
Kythorian chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
hmm...interesting potential. A bit more serious take on chunin day exam, with more examination of the insanity that would result from actually living through a time loop. I think I prefer Shinji and Warhammer 40k, but its probably too early to say. oh well. i have it on story alert if you do ever come back to this story.
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
this is a good fic. I always tended to favor the insane-ish Naruto fics.

Plus, I never liked Sasuke. Unless the fics chose to make him look good, of course.

Which was, apparently not the case here.

Wish you could've continued though. You fall into the "good fics never finish" column easily
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Nothing you do can live up to it? As if you knew what your own brain would write. If you can't think of anything that lives up to it, just keep writing and see what comes out. If it's worthy, post it. If not, choose "Complete".
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »