Reviews for Zero vs Kira
Awesome story
Hope you continue
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 7 . 2/28
Tamaki and Kallen are so annoying in this story - . -
Some people just can stand on moral ground and act like immoral beast...glad you put Kallen and Tamaki in there place. Though I understand why morality cop out must be written in death note fanfictions. no I am not a Kira supporter and sorry if I offend anyone with this comment.
jgcigcjhcju chapter 7 . 2/13

grievousrommel chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Tamaki whatever.

Ohgi, just learn to shut up.

And is this story dead?
Misa Amane chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Milly is the 2nd Kira
Ch 8 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014's Ch8 coming along?

This is good stuff. Close to how a true mystery writer would do it. Shame that some stuff are too convenient though like Goroh writing down the 2 names
Princess Daenerys Targaryen chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
i have gone through 2 code geass crossovers that i enjoy and yours is one of them. i love your story and how you make the characters. you definitely bring the characters to life, from their characteristics, actions and reactions, they really match the characters in the animes. thank you for the amazing story, it definitely made my day and worth a lot of praise. so far its seems kira is winning and i would imagine it to be so but i feel like lelouch will get the last blow and end up being the victor or at least it's what i hope for. please update soon, i know at times people tend not to keep up when writing their fictions but please update it
Nickity chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Simply awesome? But pleas ecomplete the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Ye' know, i'm only surprised that he hadn't put an order like: "ShinichirĊ Tamaki: mails full names and photos of all black kights he knows, THEN the calls for a meeting where..."
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I just hope light to remember the kind of mingames that got him figured out by L. He's starting to giveout clues again.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
I just love how Light is exploiting the side effects from the deaths; like the whole making a pilot go berserk, and the side effect of whiping a squad of people he didn't knew about.

Maybe the anime and manga would have been too short if he had used that one.
Karano chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
That Bleach reference...
Poor Euphemia is never left alive, is she? Such a cutie.
Karano chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Just to be noted that I haven't read any single word of this fic yet.
However, this thing is the stuff on legends. On TVtropes, on AO3, on DN and CG formums, EVERYWHERE people talk about this.
I've been spoiled a lil, but regardless of that. I really hope this will live out to its fame.
Congratulations for making such a wide spread fanfic, author. You have created a legend.
GGod chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Here's an idea for the ending of the book:

Light killed everyone Zero (Lelouch) had known or cared for (including Nunnally) except C.C.. Zero (Lelouch) is grief stricken and offered to meet Kira privately to surrender. Light is unaware of Lelouch's Geass. He thought he won and became arrogant like he did in Death Note after he killed L. He became careless and decided to meet Zero to gloat on his despair. In the meeting Light asked Lelouch to take off his mask. Lelouch took off his mask and contact lenses and declared his name is Lelouch Vi Britannia. He used Geass on Light (using Geass is faster than writing down a Britannian name) and ordered Light to write his own name in his own death note. Light wrote his name in the death note. Then he wrote Lelouch's name in the death note (40 seconds is enough time to write a name). They both died in the end. C.C. and Ryuk had a party together and they ate apple pizzas.

GGod chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Hollows, really? Ryuk has to travel to the dimension of Bleach before he came here? Wow...