Reviews for Zero vs Kira
neogoki chapter 4 . 8/16
the Pudding Emperor... ROFL!
Story for edgelords
The Lady Ayla chapter 7 . 7/4
OMG whats gonna happen :O
fuck chapter 7 . 6/16
fucking next chapter
its been a year bitch
Qerach chapter 7 . 1/21
It seems like such a pity that such a brilliant story that brings Zero to life so well has died before it has truly even began! I hope for this story to be revived one day!
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Awesome story
Hope you continue
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Tamaki and Kallen are so annoying in this story - . -
Some people just can stand on moral ground and act like immoral beast...glad you put Kallen and Tamaki in there place. Though I understand why morality cop out must be written in death note fanfictions. no I am not a Kira supporter and sorry if I offend anyone with this comment.
jgcigcjhcju chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
yfutfigcigckhcugc

NEW CHAPTER PLEASE!
grievousrommel chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Tamaki died...eh whatever.

Ohgi, just learn to shut up.

And is this story dead?
Misa Amane chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Milly is the 2nd Kira
Ch 8 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Soooo...how's Ch8 coming along?

This is good stuff. Close to how a true mystery writer would do it. Shame that some stuff are too convenient though like Goroh writing down the 2 names
Princess Daenerys Targaryen chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
i have gone through 2 code geass crossovers that i enjoy and yours is one of them. i love your story and how you make the characters. you definitely bring the characters to life, from their characteristics, actions and reactions, they really match the characters in the animes. thank you for the amazing story, it definitely made my day and worth a lot of praise. so far its seems kira is winning and i would imagine it to be so but i feel like lelouch will get the last blow and end up being the victor or at least it's what i hope for. please update soon, i know at times people tend not to keep up when writing their fictions but please update it
Nickity chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Simply awesome? But pleas ecomplete the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Ye' know, i'm only surprised that he hadn't put an order like: "ShinichirĊ Tamaki: mails full names and photos of all black kights he knows, THEN the calls for a meeting where..."
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I just hope light to remember the kind of mingames that got him figured out by L. He's starting to giveout clues again.