Reviews for Gardens of Stones and Silence
Kaylalicious chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This story is briliant and beautifully written! The way that Catherine is 'talking' to Warrick is so touching...and I'm so glad that Lindsey was finally portrayed as a maturing, caring young lady rather than a rebellious teenager. The last line of the story was my personal favorite: "Not as long as there's chemistry and Miss Clairol, Smart ass." I can totally hear Catherine saying that. Absolutely amazing.
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
that was really sad but very well written. I like it.

When i read about the hand I thought it was Sara, haha, crazy huh? But I like it that it was lindsey. It was unexpected and beautiful. She is Catherine's life and strenght and the blonde needed here at that moment. Really cute.
sdbeth chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was wonderful. Very well written, very natural and it flowed well. I like Catherine and I like mature, thoughtful Lindsey. And I miss Warrick. Not so much later seasons Warrick (since there isn't much to miss given his limited screen time and I don't even want to think about Cockroaches), but most definitely early seasons Warrick. Thanks, so much.

Prairie24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Loved it! I almost cried.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
cut my heart in a beautiful way

thx 4 sharing
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
*tear* beautiful... I love it
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ok, letting my breath out now, slowly; blinking back a few tears. This really got to me. It's so- Catherine. Great concept, excellent writing. Thank you.
msbetty chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
wendysam chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Sad but lovely story! It's touching to know Cath pays a visit to Warrick's grave regularly, actually I do expect a similar scene in the show. And it feels good also to have Lindsey being so mature and caring, and is getting along well with her mother.
smacky30 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I have to agree with Ming here. Sometimes you don't need a whole lot of words to tell a great story. This was lovely. I told you you brought tears to my eyes. It's been a rough year for the show and its fans. This was just a ray of sunshine through the gloom. Thanks.
toothchick chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Beautifully done!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
you are a fantastic writer, another great ff
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
this was most excellent! :) chauncey
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
THIS is the kind of writing I'm talking about. It's crisp, it's use dialog for the majority of your exposition, the descriptions are sensory engaging. This is really good stuff and you at your best. Keep writing like this and the one from yesterday, people will have to fight me for the honor of being your number one fan.

JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Another winner. Nice job. I really loved this one. You write Catherine beautifully.