Reviews for God Send Me An Angel
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
Aww that was sweet...and hot!Have i mentioned that Dean rocks my socks? Cuz he totally does, lol. i can't wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Yay Dean still loves her :-) I'm glad you're not one of those mean authors who get a thrill out of making things depressing! i can't wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Ooh now Dean knows! Poor Tariel :-( What's gonna happen next? I can't wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Oh yeah Brooklyn kicked some ass, boo-ya! Lol, that was awesome, I can't wait to see what happens next!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Oh no, I hope Sam doesn't succeed with his plan :-( Is Carmen EVER gonna tell Dean the truth before it's too late? I can't wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Of course when Carmen is about to tell Dean the truth Sam comes in! I was kinda confused at first when you wrote that Carmen nodded when Dean asked if she was married. Nodding means "yes" it's shaking your head that means "no", I'm sorry, I don't mean to criticize but I see that mistake all the time in other stories. Anywho i can't wait for more :-)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Holy crap1 I was SO not expecting that! Good twist :-) What's gonna happen next? I can't wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
That was awesome! Man Brook really tore Sam a new one huh? Good, that emo boy needed to be put in his place,lol :-) I can't wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Ooh looks like Sam has some beef with Carmen! This should get interesting :-) I can't wait for more!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
plz update! very interesting!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Ooh that was hot! I wonder what Dean's gonna think when he finds out that Carmen is an angel. I can't wait for more!
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Dean saved by a chick! Hee! This is good keep going!
Heavenstar3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Its about time for Dean to get some loving _ Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Yay the time has finally come for Dean's turn! x-) I can't wait for more!