Reviews for Progressions
xoxokiss210 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
i loved:)
Miss Klutz chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
That was so cute! You did a really good job capturing how they progressed as a couple. 3

and I liked the last line of the last one xD
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
loved these ones. Wish you'd do more!
Negative Space Squint chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
D'aw. The fluff... 3 Love!
TickleMeMellow chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
love it! especially the kiss.. b/c it's TOTALLY in character, which is something you don't see often on fanfiction :)
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Aww that was so sweet i loved it that is an awesome end to the story!JJ:P
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
loved it
mumrulz chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I remembered this time! One shots! :-)

This chapter is my favourite.

**“Their body language strongly suggested an intimate relationship,” “Before answering each question, they made eye contact;” she stated, ticking things off on her fingers, “he continuously smiled at her when she got too nervous; he touched her back unnecessarily as they left the room…”

...does this sound familiar?...sound like another 2 people that we know? lol.

Loved that Brennan was actually starting to pick up on body language...shame that she can't interpret her own, or Booth's where their own interaction is concerned. ;-) Loved that it was only then that Booth realized that his own hand was on Brennan's back...& that he was too scared to move it away in case the movement brought her attention to it...& then she realized it of her own accord. LOL.

**“When I do this, Bones,” he began, emphasizing it with fleeting pressure on her back, “it’s not because we’re a couple; it’s so that I know you’re there, so I know when you move, when you tense.”

...Hmm M...yeah right!...Booth's innate need to touch Brennan has nothing to do with it! :-)

Loved all of Booth's reasons for doing was he does.

**“We become one,”

“You know, Bones,” he said as he led them towards the diner, “that’s physically impossible.”

...loved the turnaround of this conversation.

**Oh my God, the last line is so dorky!

...well does that make us all dorky?...coz I liked the last line...very clever.

Looking forward to what you have next in store for us. :-):-):-)
Vanilla Blue Sky chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
God I hove when Booth opens his mouth, everything he says sounds beautiful, at least when it comes from a good author. Which, incedently, you are.
canadianagurl chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
:D! Oh my oh my! He kissed her! I couldn't believe it at first, so I had to re-read that little bit over and over again! :D I know, I'm such a dork! Anyhoo, beautiful last chapter!
bearlee-there chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Ah!Bravo! Smile on my face. Perfect way to spend lunch. ;)

Thank you so much for posting.
3iris chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I love Booth's explanation of all their little manerisms.

ScullyBones chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Gasp! Last Chapter? LOL That was SO a Mulder and Scully kiss LOL Please continue...you have so much to go on! :D
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I liked this chapter. Very intense on so many levels. Hee.
hoodie622 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
That ending was really cute. Great tension in the dialogue and the body language and only a tiny resolution.

Nicely done.