Reviews for This Night Is Everything
HELENORE BURTON chapter 1 . 3/17
AAAAAAH SUPER SUPER SUPER KAAAWAAAAIIIIIIIII
classically chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
this was really too adorable omg. so cute!
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Cute, and canon. Love it.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Short and sweet. Adorable. Loved this.
Saptaparni Ghosh and Kheya Roy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is aaaammmmeeeezzzziiiinnnngggg !

We like this very much.

Many many thanks for this. Please make another Benlie fanfictions for us.
Titli chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
cool
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aww! I loved this! So awesome :D great job! You should write more like this _
Myuuki Nanante chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
it was an amazing one shot! nope...an awesome one shot! wait... AWESMAZING one shot! please make another, i'm a total Benlie fan...
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was abso-freaking-lutely adorable. Ben being all paranoid about girls was totally believable, and it was just plain sweet! I loved Ben being in character, and the plot was hilarious too! Great job!
oblivion-starr chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This is such a cute story! It would be awesome if you wrote more Ben/Julie stories. There certaintly AREN'T enough of them. They are such an adorable couple too! ;)
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A job well done, it's nice to see that people can write good fanfics, Ben 10 is an awesome show and it's nice to see Julie characterized well. I love this one shot. Make more please.
mzullos5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice oneshot.
Perhapsormaybe chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow...most authors don't really give Julie much purpose other than being Ben's side interest..nice to see her getting major recognition, especially so well done. Great job - everyone's in character, the story's great, and it's a wonderful read.
Invader-Hime chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw.

That was just adorable.

It is nice to see some Benlie. I think they're adorable together at this point in the series. I liked that you included the Kai bit from the original series.