Reviews for The Miami Sofitel
nonna99 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Read this story several times already, never reviewed. So I just want to let you know that I love this story very much, it was really amazing. Thanks for a great read.
Annemarie chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
I've enjoy your story so much. It was quite amazing, so beautiful written. I just love it. Thanks for great read.
augus10 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Great story, I enjoy it very much. I've read it several times now and I notice that I never reviewed your story before. So I just want to let you know that I find your story quite amazing. It's wonderful.
Margie chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
I know you wrote this years ago but I just want to let you know that I find your story quite amazing. It's really great. I enjoy it very much.
miamitrick chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
I love this story. . . . . . . . It's cute! But the Calleigh towards in chapters 13/14 seem so different from her Character in the previous characters. . . . . . but what can you say? That's typical, overly hormonal, bad-ass Calleigh. . . . . . . Write more write more write more! I have read many of your stories, they are ALL awesome!
Shamrock dancer chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
Great story, will we be getting any more updates with this one?
MightyMiaBoo chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
I know that I'm terribly late, but I just had to post a review to let you know how much I enjoyed this wonderful story. From the 1st sentence, I was riveted ... so much so that I read all 15 chapters in a single 2-hour sitting. I just couldn't stop once I started! You captured the characters of Calleigh & Eric so realistically. They each came to the table with their own issues, insecurities, fears, etc., and it was really great that you didn't "sugar-coat" or over-simplify the process of them finding their footing as they transitioned from platonic friendship to romantic love. Your writing is truly impeccable, and draws the reader into the story "hook, line and sinker." As always, another excellent fic from you.
nwolfson22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ok, it doesnt matter how many times I've read this story or found it on other people's fav. story lists. It always, always makes me smile!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
OMGsh! I just read all 15 chapters. Granted, it took me almost a week to read them because of work, but I read them. I was going to do a review after every chapter, but I was so intrigued to find out what was going to happen next that I had to keep reading at every chance, every break went into trying to finish this wonderful story. I love fanfiction and I love your writing. I can have the worst day and then come online to fanfiction, read one of your stories and reading one of your stories or one of the stories of which are my favorites that I may have read already and it makes me feel good. Anyway...thank you for a great story, I enjoyed all 15. I think I'll leave it there...you take care and thanks for taking your time to bring us so many great stories to read.

Shelia!
Scottylass chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
I loved this story. You are such a wonderful writer and I enjoy reading your work. Keep it up.
CSIdestiny chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
I love LOVE LOVE! The ending of the this.! Its so perfect, you write so awesome!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
Aww. It's over. Not much praise left to give that hasn't already been covered. This was a great ending to a great story. Gotta love when everything comes full circle.
Sinister Attraction chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
Aw, I think is was a great ending! I love this story so much!
CSIdestiny chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
OMG, Great chapter. I have to catch up with a whole bunch of fanfictions at the moment. I'm a little tired from school and study but I will get back to reading the last chapter tomorrow.
MedievalContessa chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
Yay for Calleigh & Eric! Loved it loved it loved it!