Reviews for The Sleeping Sickness
Leopard1 chapter 12 . 6/19
Oh my word! This story gets better every time I read it. As I continue further in, I seem to find new favorite parts. The end of chapter 12 breaks my heart for the characters and makes me feel so bad because Snape knows he has to do the hardest thing imaginable minus killing Harry: abandon him in order to save him.
No offense, but your story is medically inaccurate. Someone with an infection (what you've been calling 'blood poisoning') will have a fever-raised body temperature. They may feel cold or have 'the chills' due to the fever, but this is misleading. Putting the victim in a hot bath is the last thing you'd want to do. If their fever is high enough the heat from the bath could push their body temperature up and could cause brain damage, convulsions, or death.
Your story is awfully whiny.
ChrisUSA chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story! Love it
Dixie.f.9 chapter 5 . 2/9
True emotions being aired. But it helped to clear up misunderstandings.
Okay, now I'm remembering why I never read your story-the badly written, unrealistic, over-the-top, and heavily romanticized child abuse. Obviously, you're a clueless spoiled kid.
New bruises on Harry's wrists. Will anyone notice?
Comrade'sRoza chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Harry was a bit too emotional in this story but otherwise it was great!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
This is good so far. You know how people always say Snape is way to oc in these kinds of fics? I kind of think that's bullshit. Who in their right mind treats kids like shit ( verbal abuse, bullying etc )? And who in their right minds treat someone who you know is emotionally unstable like shit? I've always thought that Severus would be more neutral. Not acting like a huge bully but not being a fluffy teddy bear either. You do Snape pretty well. But I do get the feeling that you're painting Snape to be the good guy and painting Harry as if he's being unfair. Kind of disagree with that but your fic is still pretty awesome. I like what you did with the reading mind ( I'm not spelling that ) thing and how Snape was able to find the memories so quickly. And I loved the Harry, Ron, Hermione moments ( I love seeing their friendship ( even though in canon it wasn't really a friendship in my eyes at least )). You also kind of explained the abuse better then most fics. The whole 2 weeks before school starts thing, and how Petunia put soap in Harry mouth, thing. Anyway I like this so far. Thanks for writing and completing it.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
This story is amazing. You portrayed Harry and Severus perfectly and it was believable. You made me feel sad, happy, touched, frustrated... all in the same fic. So thank you 3
I am going to read the sequel ASAP :)
Blubule chapter 20 . 4/2/2016
Wonderful story ! Loved it :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Good story. Thanks.
Blackwolflegend chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Ch 9

I hope you're listening to your son, James Potter!

Sorry I read that line in another Snarry in this group and thought it totally applied. Couldn't help it. Anyway I'm loving this so far I'll be sure to check out more written by ou as you are totally brilliant.

Thanks for posting this. I am so adding it to my my favs.
Danny for Jesus chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
I'm glad Severus saved Harry form his relatives neglect No Child Deserves Abuse Meanwhile I'll read Deceptive Cadence
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Its a shame that Harry aid by Severus and Albus can't use his link to Voldemort to give the "old snakefae" moldywart some very over due payback. Or alternatively use Severus's "dark mark" for the same way, along with trying to remove it. Couldn't Harry and Severus form some type bond that might override Voldermort - as his mark would allow only one "master/owner"?