Reviews for The Sleeping Sickness
Blackwolflegend chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Ch 9

I hope you're listening to your son, James Potter!

Sorry I read that line in another Snarry in this group and thought it totally applied. Couldn't help it. Anyway I'm loving this so far I'll be sure to check out more written by ou as you are totally brilliant.

Thanks for posting this. I am so adding it to my my favs.
Danny for Jesus chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
I'm glad Severus saved Harry form his relatives neglect No Child Deserves Abuse Meanwhile I'll read Deceptive Cadence
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Its a shame that Harry aid by Severus and Albus can't use his link to Voldemort to give the "old snakefae" moldywart some very over due payback. Or alternatively use Severus's "dark mark" for the same way, along with trying to remove it. Couldn't Harry and Severus form some type bond that might override Voldermort - as his mark would allow only one "master/owner"?
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I can't help but feel that this new understanding that Severus and Harry have of each other in regard to there previously held preconceptions of each other - just might help Harry learn occulumency? But it will certainly perhaps bring a small measure of healing to both of them - from some of the wounds that have haunted them.
Hope06 chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful
sarahsezlove chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
I was totally hooked on this and I'm off to look at the sequel.
Saphiretigger chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I don't believe its possible for eyebrows to narrow. Perhaps you meant to say his eyes narrowed?
d1x1lady chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
LOVE this story! So sweet and wonderfully well-written. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
evans137 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
GReat story - I loved every little part of it! And now, as I can't wait until tomorrow, I have to start reading the sequel instantly :-)
rowan.catara chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I loved this story. It was really well written and was very impressive. :-)
rowan.catara chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Gosh. I'm still crying at this, it was very powerfully written. Very impressive!
rowan.catara chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Awesome chapter! I actually found myself helping Snape along with the words, lol.
rowan.catara chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Aww, weepy again. So much fluff! I think it's very much in character though. :-)
rowan.catara chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Stubbornness can be so annoying. :-)