Reviews for The Sleeping Sickness
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 7/16
This is good so far. You know how people always say Snape is way to oc in these kinds of fics? I kind of think that's bullshit. Who in their right mind treats kids like shit ( verbal abuse, bullying etc )? And who in their right minds treat someone who you know is emotionally unstable like shit? I've always thought that Severus would be more neutral. Not acting like a huge bully but not being a fluffy teddy bear either. You do Snape pretty well. But I do get the feeling that you're painting Snape to be the good guy and painting Harry as if he's being unfair. Kind of disagree with that but your fic is still pretty awesome. I like what you did with the reading mind ( I'm not spelling that ) thing and how Snape was able to find the memories so quickly. And I loved the Harry, Ron, Hermione moments ( I love seeing their friendship ( even though in canon it wasn't really a friendship in my eyes at least )). You also kind of explained the abuse better then most fics. The whole 2 weeks before school starts thing, and how Petunia put soap in Harry mouth, thing. Anyway I like this so far. Thanks for writing and completing it.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 19 . 5/24
This story is amazing. You portrayed Harry and Severus perfectly and it was believable. You made me feel sad, happy, touched, frustrated... all in the same fic. So thank you 3
I am going to read the sequel ASAP :)
Blubule chapter 20 . 4/2
Wonderful story ! Loved it :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Good story. Thanks.
Blackwolflegend chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Ch 9

I hope you're listening to your son, James Potter!

Sorry I read that line in another Snarry in this group and thought it totally applied. Couldn't help it. Anyway I'm loving this so far I'll be sure to check out more written by ou as you are totally brilliant.

Thanks for posting this. I am so adding it to my my favs.
Danny for Jesus chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
I'm glad Severus saved Harry form his relatives neglect No Child Deserves Abuse Meanwhile I'll read Deceptive Cadence
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Its a shame that Harry aid by Severus and Albus can't use his link to Voldemort to give the "old snakefae" moldywart some very over due payback. Or alternatively use Severus's "dark mark" for the same way, along with trying to remove it. Couldn't Harry and Severus form some type bond that might override Voldermort - as his mark would allow only one "master/owner"?
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I can't help but feel that this new understanding that Severus and Harry have of each other in regard to there previously held preconceptions of each other - just might help Harry learn occulumency? But it will certainly perhaps bring a small measure of healing to both of them - from some of the wounds that have haunted them.
Hope06 chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
sarahsezlove chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
I was totally hooked on this and I'm off to look at the sequel.
Saphiretigger chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I don't believe its possible for eyebrows to narrow. Perhaps you meant to say his eyes narrowed?
d1x1lady chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
LOVE this story! So sweet and wonderfully well-written. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
evans137 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
GReat story - I loved every little part of it! And now, as I can't wait until tomorrow, I have to start reading the sequel instantly :-)
rowan.catara chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I loved this story. It was really well written and was very impressive. :-)