Reviews for Smoky Snowflakes
FlyAwayFantastic chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I'm officially in love with your writing style. As such, I must beg another chapter of you. Or at least a sequel.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ive been reading fanfiction for years now and I can honestly say this is the best story I have ever read. It may only be a one-shot but the way you capture the characters astounds me. I come back and re-read this story every couple of months. Its just so wonderful. I love how you developed the characters. You made Draco a bit more passionate than he usually is and made Ginny darker. It fits well. I love how had Ginny casually reference Tom. It was amusing. My favorite part has to be

"Voldemort?" I queried offhandedly, wondering if that would open him up more. His eyes narrowed, and he nodded fractionally. "He's a half-blood, you know," I added, watching Malfoy visibly reel in response.

"You're fucking bonkers,""

""But it's the other substances you have to be careful with. They'll draw you in and never let you go." He's warning me, I realized. Warning me away from him before it got too serious, since that was the only way this would last. It would be casual and pointless and a release at first, but something so potent could only turn into something larger.

"Don't worry," I answered nonchalantly, "I'm not afraid of a little addiction.""

Your story is just so incredibly well written. Ive read other things you have written and enjoyed them immensely but this is the best in my opinion :) You mentioned in your authors note something about continuing on with this story. Please do! Your characters and plot line are so wonderful. :) Please make another story. -Sarah
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So I read this story yesterday and loved it. Naturally I saw your recommendation for your "ginny paints draco" prompt fic and hurried on over to read that two. Well, 3 hours later at one in the morning I had read through every ginny/draco/(blaise) fic you've written. If I weren't too lazy to make an account, your stories would be favorited and put on alerts. Anyway, I love the way you write this couple and I wish your draco really existed :) love love love all your work and I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.
BelievingIsSeeing chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I absolutly love this story. I like how you dont write with a conclusive ending. It keeps me guessing. :) Please make a sequeal. :))))))
Miss-Talkative chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was just awesome. I loved the beginning, such beautiful prose with excellent descriptions. I could capture Ginny's character from her voice.

/“Stealthily, I casually readjusted my footing, finding my left side pressed lightly against his right when I was done. Perfect, I thought to myself smugly, hiding my grin behind my fag.

Malfoy looked at me, arching an eyebrow that said, “And you thought you were being subtle?” I blushed darkly at his recognition of my attempt at tactfulness, looking back at the ground.”/

Hehe I loved this, I was grinning like a mad woman!

Your Draco is just gorgeous. *swoons* In fact your characterisations were brilliant, I especially liked how Tom's influence on Ginny was definitely there but it didn't change her entire personality.

I enjoyed their interactions it was refreshing to see them 'talk' rather than jump at each others throats or (bones!) straight away. It made the kiss more effective.

Overall just brilliant and I like that much that I am going to put it on my favourites.

*sighs* Roma I missed your writing hope to get some updates from you soon!

Shai x
Beckky00 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I swear this is like the 5th time I've read this story, I love how it's dark, but not so dark that it gets depressing! (:
xMariana Radcliffex chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
love it
Soundless Lullaby chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Amazing! And beautifully written as well. You sure are talented.

I'll go check on your other stories. Thanks for a great one-shot.

You rock!
R3.0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was... AMAZING! I knew not even completely halfway into this I needed to add it to my favs. The flow of the story and nonchalance of everything works wonderfully. It's a like a perfect balance of dangerous and serene. I'm feeling rather inspired by this as well.
Zoey Rowan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This story is one of my all time favorites! I keep coming back to read it again and again, heehee. Would you consider writing another shot for this? I really enjoy the way you portray Ginny in this story.

Much love and cookies!

Lovers.Love.Liars.Lie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I was on my phone last night and decided to take a gander at some of your fics. I read this one and loved it but couldn’t review because my phone doesn’t allow it. *scowls* I was worried that I would wake up and totally forget to review on my laptop in the morning. Luckily, this fic stuck in my head so easily and now, here I am reviewing it!

After reading that little snippet you sent me, it inspired me to read a few more of your fics just to check out what your writing style is like. I’m happy I chose this one first. It was so delicious and more-ish. You leave me wanting more and I really hope you do write a sequel... one day.

I adore the way she grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving. I don’t know why but I love the fact that he is wearing leather gloves. I can almost picture it in my head right now.

I also love the fact that she smelt his scarf. It put a smile to my lips because that is exactly what I would have done.

I smiled so much at this. It was one of the fragments that truly made me laugh a little too loud and wake up my sister who was in the bed next to mine. She got grumpy at me, which is your fault, but I don’t care. If something amuses me, I’m going to laugh.

I like how you added in the characteristics of Riddle in this and connected them to Ginny. And the fact that she isn’t bothered that much anymore makes it even better. I love that Draco changed his mind when she explained to him all the details.

Gah, I just love this fic, Roma. It really makes me wonder if you will ever carry it on.

There are so many possibilities. Will they carry on like this, meeting up for a “smoke”? Will they fall for each other? Will things end badly? Argh, I really hope you will carry this on. Maybe. One day. Hopefully.

Anyway, I’m going to read some more DG from other forum members. Be ready to read some more reviews from me in the very near future though. I shall be coming back.

dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Absolutely adore it!
luckyluckylucky chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
oh my god, I love this! especially your use of "skittering lazily" to describe the snowflakes.. brilliant!
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
M, that was nice. Not smutty enough, but VERY nice.
ChthonianQueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You know, I read this before and absolutely loved it. I'm glad I re-read it though, because I just proved myself utterly right.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »