Reviews for Red Alert 3: Allies
Lord Sanguine chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Update soon.
agcrocks chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
This is a great story so far. An Eva/Russel pairing would be interesting to see. Please update soon. Best of luck.
ThePalletTownKid chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Good work please add more soon. Oh and I think you should do a Russel and eva pairing, just a thought.
Number 362 - Blue Snake chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
I think it'll be a good idea to replace one of your lines with "Beta, please advise on your situation." Do check your inbox. I ran a full spell check on the story so far.
Ander Arias chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This chapter was great. I specially like your accurated description of the game's units.
Ander Arias chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
A novelization of my favourite Red Alert 3 campaing. I'll look forward this.
Number 362 - Blue Snake chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Looking good so far. Do you mind if I can help you proofread?
Hurricane Kazama chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
nice bit, but wheres the action?
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol gotta love that description of the Americans and the Germans. Also, just outta curiosity, why colonel, commanders have their own rank... but it isnt that big of a deal. the pacing is good, the suspense build up is also pretty good. I also like the conversations between the troops. Great story so far, hope you update soon
Preston1022 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love the beginning, and like the pacing, and looking forward into how far you will take this. maybe even give a new perspective on the Allies beyond their Call of Duty brovado.

What strikes my intrest is that your fiction is similar a bit towards mine, as in taking place within the Allies campaign as well as sheding light in a new view.

Please R&R my fiction, comments and critisism are welcome.

OrcMaster chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
god work unlike deadspace ive palye dall red alerts cept this one so i know most of the history so please continue your good work

Ps: any tips uc an give me Im righting a C&C kaines wratrh story about a mammoth tank driver whos like a crazy russian any ideas or tips would be apreciated I normally stik to warhammer lol