Reviews for Three Rainbows For You
Catcat1520 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was beautiful! I Was bawling so sad!
Shadowvixen89 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loved your poetry!
buslimpan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
When I read "Forgot to say" I didn't know if I should hate it or love it. But now I know that I love it. This story completes the first one and is absolutly increadible! You almost made me cry! Good job!
PS. Kind of don't like that Zoro dies. But that is the plot. And I love it! DS.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is lovely! It's making em miss my dad. Thank you for this story, and the poetry is well written.
TheQueenOfFish chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Kat: DAM YOU! YOU MADE ME DRY AGAIN! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SOO GOOD BUT SOO SAD!
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aww, I hate kids xD They little girl made me cry... I'm, like, fifteen, and if I'd lost my dad... well, it'd be hell; my mmoma take drugs and such. I never cried for anyone in my life. And I watched manga, and I could cry a little, be alone and... you know xD

Even when my uncle died I didn't cried. But both of your story made me cry a little ' I'm so silli xD
DRUNK-OFF-LIFE chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i cried. beutifully written. OMG so sad.
TheKatInTheShade chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Omg... such bad timing... I just finished watching 'Stepmom' -ahhaha- and now this? My poor eyes are so red and puffy, this story made me cry my heart out! I think its so cool that you're a guy and yet you're not afraid to write about male/male relationships. :) Brilliant idea by the way, there wasnt much info given but i got really into it. Keep it up! x x x
MistressOfTime1218 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You've done it again. This story had me crying, and I'm not afraid to say so.

Everything about it was just so beautiful. The poetry, the way the girls told their versions of what happened, everything. I'm so glad I got to read it. I've been waiting for this sequel for a while and am so happy it finally came out, and that I'm back at home to read it.

And now I'm rambling. Anyway, great job, loved it, you rock! _
yume76 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
your poem was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. i'm a poetry buff. and i think you should not let your talent of writing poetry go to waste. good luck.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
*cries* Aw, i loved it! wow, that's me alright. I'm not very feminie but i tend to get emotinal when reading fanfics (or writing them) but strangely in real life i can be so emotionless. XDD Hey, hey. Will you do a request for me since i'm doing one for you? (and yes i'm sorry i haven't been working on it, forgive me!) Could you do a story with all five of us? (Luffy, Zoro, Claro, Inu, and plushie) and make it a happy story about us? lol, as much as i love angst (and i do love angst lol) i liked to see that. if you don't want to do it i' understand. later!
Synchronize chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Okay I know I've said things in the edits but YAY!

You got the story up and just fan-freaking-tastic!

I ramble on and on about how cool it is that you writ these stories and what-not.

Lol, I just love ya hun.
LolyGothica chapter 1 . 12/9/2008