Reviews for The Bear and the Lamb
Omg what a stupid fucking ending. Wished I never read the bloody thing now. Not even like its an interesting ending. Just dumb. So fucking dumb. Literally. Wtf is killing emmet achieving? Doesn't make sense.
Omg such a good story but I wasn't happy with the ending! Ugh but it was still good
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
Grrr! That was NOT the ending I was expecting. Esme? Jasper? Emmett?! Why!? ... oh well, it was still a great story. I really got n2 it. Thanks for writing.:)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
Whoa! Shit went down up in the Cullen household! ..poor Edward. This chapter was the best one for me so far. I can feel the emotions in it, its crazy.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Oh shit! She havin a baybay...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
This story is so good, I can't put it down.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Hey this is good stuff here. The song choice was perfect to have playing in the background. It was like I was running into the forest with them. Feeling carefree. :)
Sean star chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Getting into this story and it is really good. I have found I am getting pulled into the story which is what I like when I find a quality book.
Sean star chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
The story was good but the sudden twist was unexpected to me. i actually wrote a few extra paragraphs bringing someone back to life in a way that I liked. Kudos to the good multilayered story though.
Bell 1 chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
Okay... that was not AT ALL what I expected, or hoped to happen. :'(

That's not to say I thought the story was bad; it was written well. It's more about wanting to see the HEA and being severely disappointed in the outcome. My heart is breaking so much right now.

Maybe I missed the part that mentions major character deaths.

I think the twins are adorable.

Heck! My heart isn't just breaking for the loss of Emmett, but also Esme, Jasper (to which I say... "How could you? *frowns*), and Seth being lost to the wolf. Rosalie not so much. Emmett doesn't even get to be with his own children. Such a tragic and... I don't have the words... the hurt is too much to bear. :'(

I want to throttle the wolf pack, especially Jacob and Paul.

The basic loss of Seth is horrible as well.

GAH! Seriously! It was such a sad and disappointing ending. :( You wrote it well, but that doesn't mean the outcome was favorable to me. :(
memelovessomeemmett chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
Nooooooo why why not emnett
Twilight1while chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Omg do thou know how awkward that would be if you poised out while doing it just because unity saw blood. I would run away and never look the person in the eye ever again. OMG!
dkamehameha chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
i literally cried because of this ending! i didn't want emmett to die, i was rooting for him, but damn
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
I'm upset over the ending but it was beautiful.
babygirl2928259 chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
poor seth... love the story