Reviews for The Bear and the Lamb
jk chapter 29 . 4/19
this story was too ALL OVER THE PLACE..too many different povs too
WTF chapter 29 . 3/30
I feel cheated. There was no reason for Emmett to die except for shock value. That doesn't make you a good writer. It makes you sloppy and inconsiderate of your readers. If you really wanted to kill him for the story, you should have come up with a better reason and a better way.
Kaylee chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
I cried it was so good but I think it should have been a happy ending I'm glad that didn't really happen in twilight because I would hate twilight so much if that happend but thank you for writing this story!
MiccaF chapter 29 . 11/10/2015
Excellent!
era-romance chapter 29 . 10/31/2015
what a clusterfuck
what did jasper ever do to you?
emmettcullenlover1980 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I started this yesterday and this morning i finished it . I was SO sad that Emmett died. Later today while cooking dinner I was still thinking of Emmett :(
Guest chapter 29 . 5/9/2015
Omg what a stupid fucking ending. Wished I never read the bloody thing now. Not even like its an interesting ending. Just dumb. So fucking dumb. Literally. Wtf is killing emmet achieving? Doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/27/2015
Omg such a good story but I wasn't happy with the ending! Ugh but it was still good
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
Grrr! That was NOT the ending I was expecting. Esme? Jasper? Emmett?! Why!? ... oh well, it was still a great story. I really got n2 it. Thanks for writing.:)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
Whoa! Shit went down up in the Cullen household! ..poor Edward. This chapter was the best one for me so far. I can feel the emotions in it, its crazy.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Oh shit! She havin a baybay...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
This story is so good, I can't put it down.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Hey this is good stuff here. The song choice was perfect to have playing in the background. It was like I was running into the forest with them. Feeling carefree. :)
Sean star chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Getting into this story and it is really good. I have found I am getting pulled into the story which is what I like when I find a quality book.
Sean star chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
The story was good but the sudden twist was unexpected to me. i actually wrote a few extra paragraphs bringing someone back to life in a way that I liked. Kudos to the good multilayered story though.