Reviews for Stalked
SueFleur chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great story loved it, caring Lawson, poor Kerry feel sorry for her
coraczek chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I love your fanfic and the ending wasn't stupid. Though I must admit I would rather you go on forever :). When will you post the next fanfic? I hope you will and it will be about Kerry and Lawson again.
H.A. Taylor chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Awesome! Wish there was gonna be more. : )
Tam chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
a great end to a great story..

that john guy is really creepy !

good story, i hope you continue to

write more rush stories :))
maya.2u chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
oh come on that was so damn good...plz .plz continue i m dying to know wat happens gr8 job

an merry christmas

waiting for nxt chapter

x
writergirl99 chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
wow. Just read this now, and i am really enjoying it! It is something not Grace and Josh centered for once.

This is a really interesting storyline... I'm really enjoying seeing an almsot different side of Kerry. One where she is the victim, although she is almsot acting like she would in a

"normal" situation.

I really hope nothing happens to her when she goes in to negotiate with him.
coraczek chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Thanks for the next chapter. I'm hooked on your story and of course I'm waiting for more.
SheWritesInCursive chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Love this story so much, you've written it really well. Hope you update soon, like, really soon!
Tam chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Omg that John guy really is a pyscho..

I hope Kerrys going to be ok

wasnt a good idea to go in there.. lol

anyways great chapter

i enjoyed the suspense..

Tam chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really like this story its awesome

i like the relationship between

kerry & lawson..

i hope you update soon.. i want

to read more of your story :)
H.A. Taylor chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was interesting, I hope you update soon. I liked this fic even though anything but Grace/Josh doesn't really interest me but this did. Good work! : )
coraczek chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is a great fanfic. And it's so easy too imagine Kerry and Lawson behavingjust like you described them. Please go on with writing. I can't wait for the new chapter.