Reviews for Recompense
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/7
I would hate to be in Sookie's shoes! Having to explain this to everyone. Can't they just accept it was her choice?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Rereading all of your masterpieces...this last part re: Bill, always bring tears to my eyes. I am not a big fan of Sookie and Bill but I deeply appreciate that you don't vilify him they way so many other fanfic writers do.
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Statice chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This chapter is perfect to the story; very well written. You captured all the emotions but didn't make it sappy.
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Perfect. Thank you and Regards. Trudy
luvvamps chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Bill and Sookie really do have a great relationship.
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Lol for extra jason glamour.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Poor Sam... I always feel so bad for that dude. He's so in love with her, but she'll never be more than JUST his friend. Bill, however, made his own choices (I do not feel for him).
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Reading this far, I realized this is the most difficult part in writing this story...recompensing the characters with humility and love in amidst suffering. It was simple but meaningful. Keep it up!
ColfaxBella chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I've been trying to put my finger on what it is that I enjoy so much about the way you write. I think in this series, it's tenderness. I actually teared up when I finished reading "Bill." Wow.
poke-oh chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
So moving, this was really powerful and well written
Indigo Vamp chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aww i felt really bad for bill sniff sniff ...but sookie belongs to eric :)
SouthernVampireFan85 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aww bittersweet, I feel sad for Sam and Bill but I think they both had their opportunity and I think its fair and well dealt with in this chapter as they realize that and can be content with her choice.
comfort432 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
everytime I read this bit about Bill my eyes well up and I have to stop
mollib chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I would say that of all of the different bits you've written, this is the most solidly emotional, and you did it in so few words. REALLY well done.