Reviews for Fire And Ice: The Dark Lord
Kamratbambi chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
please update! This is a great story and your want to have a happy ending.
IchigoRenji chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
more plz, this is a great story
Cased In Darkness chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
can you update soon? I'll beg
Cased In Darkness chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I've read a lot of those girl!harry and Harry having a sibling who are mistaken for the Boy-Who-Lived. Problem is, out of 100 probably only 15 are worth the time and effort of reading.

anyway keep writing
Deadsy Dreams chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
It's great so far! Can't wait for more!
Dipi chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
take your time. we can wait.
bloodlustphyco chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
OMG! I love this! please update soon! The "Spell" is starting to get me nervous lol. I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon! :)
faith chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
im hope its not harry and other people work about spell. i don't like sebastian and miss im glad snape angry with mcgonagall.i hope he doesnt interest with her.i know you said snape never chat on harry but harry misunderstand to snape' act.

please update soon.
Morgana-White chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
I'm sorry to hear that you are going to stop writing this story until further notice, especially after the way you ended this chapter. I must say it got me a little confused. After the nightmare Sebastian had, is he still going to invoke the spell? He said it means bad news for Severus (of course I agree with this) but what did he mean exactly? Is he still going to do this himself or maybe he changed his mind and is planning to do something so that it would look as if Sev used the spell or not exactly used it but did something that would make him look bad in Harry's eyes? So many questions and the story is on hiatus! *groans*

I hope it won't be too long before we see you again.

Take care of yourself and come back to us as soon as you can do so!

Morgana-White chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad Severus is finally with Harry. But his appearance is only going to speed that spell up and frankly I'm not looking forward to it.

I wonder what the spell does. I hope it won't bind Harry to Sebastian or someting like that. But it could erase Harry's memories of his love for Severus or even make Harry love Sebastian (something like love potion) and that would be scary! You know, I'm dreading the next chapter but at the same time I can hardly wait for it. Please update as soon as you can.

Take care!

Wykked As Syn chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Keep up the good work!
Morgana-White chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Now I'm worried or maybe 'horrified' would be a better word. Yeah, I know Harry loves Severus but this new twist I mean the spell Sebastian mentioned (and I bet he will use it) sounded so omniously.

You know, Sebastian reminds me of Draco; the self-righteous ass who thinks he can always get what he wants. It's annoying.

Even though the chapter left me unsettled, it was great and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Take care!

Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Ok, so this Sebastian guy is really starting to grate on my nerves, I suppose that is what he is supposed to do anyway. He's a good character though. You depict him very well. And Chantal is a mischievious little thing. I can't wait til Severus comes to get Harry. That will be interesting.

Awesome chapter!