Reviews for A Bleached Honeymoon
Great chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Cute! Going to read the sequel! Looking forward to more!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Can't help reviewing this chapter. Hey, man, you know there aren't any customs in Europe? Not in between members of the union. And wallonia is the region of Belgium which isn't flat. Especially around Li├Ęge and all along the meuse valley leading to France. (No offence, but I'm Belgian; I just had to make this comment ;) )
Pakopiko chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
good story, it's not important but just as a curiosity there are no borders inside the European Union once you get in there as long as you dont use an airport nobody will check your passport while moving between member countries.
Elizabeth Hawkeye Mustang chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
It was a great fic and i can't wait for the sequel!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
It's over? Holy shnap. XD

Eh? Sequel? I wanna read it! -squeals-

Thanks for not being descriptive. I think you know what I'm talking about. :)

I can't belive I've finished both your stories, they were so amazing.

-reads profile- You're writing two stories after this? -gasp-

Satosky chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Loved it how you actually researched the locations they went to that just shows how good of an author you are. I am hoping that the next story will be the sequel to this lol. But until next time Cheers.
William Wolvenheart chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Again like after the war, a marvelous story that kept me intrested all the way. I liked how you quickly entered the latest tibit of the manga into it like its an everyday thing

AnimeMaster24 chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Excellent as usual, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Soul Society next time. I don't know what kind of a story you're planning next, but I wouldn't mind seeing Ichigo's other friends at the Shinigami Academy as well as the other captains that weren't featured this time like Byakuya, Kenpachi, and Isshin. I look forward to seeing your next work of fan literature, so keep up the good work.

So you want the two main characters to make love, but will it result in a child? I've seen a lot of preganancy stories, but many were poorly written. I think you would actually do an excellent job if you chose that path though.
Lady Spezz chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Alright. Well.

This really isn't a bad fic. Interesting plotline with some fabulous ties into the storyline as well as earth reality.

But it's seriously lacking emotion. I feel like you're jumping from dialogue to description and back, and it's bogging it all down.

Ichigo and Rukia are on their honeymoon, but there is no emotion described between them. It's like they're your puppets and you're just flinging them blindly about in an effort to keep your plotline going.

Just a thought. I don't mean to be critical - I usually try not to be when I review. But I feel like this fic has a lot of potential, and it's seriously dying without the emotion front.
Ogro chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Lmao, nice job fitting Don Kanonji in here xD He was always such an idiot, but I liked when everyone imitated his laughs. Rukia was hysterical in that episode...

I think that it would be really, really cool if Orihime, Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mitsura(?) were the ones to save Karakura town in the next stories. Honestly, Ichigo's story seems about over to me... It would be cool to see his friends taking the spotlight for once.

Lol, it would've been funny to see experimentation on aliens in Area 51 o.O

Update soon! Cant wait to see the conclusion.
Satosky chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
I loved the chapter you did a really good job lol. You also chose some good places for them to go so cheers.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
woo! Packed chapter, melikes. XD Peace will be nice after all this bizznizz(aka business...:) tho'.
Revolation chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
this is great. i always wondered which squads were assigned to other parts of the world and such.
Ogro chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Huh? What year is this in, again? XD

The New Year came as a sort of surprise o.O They somehow managed to get into Times Square within minutes of the ball dropping? XD

Anyway, good chapter. It was nice reading about a setting that I recognized for once.

Where has Orihime been? Tatsuki? Are we gonna see them at all?

Update soon!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
A very quick update and a very good one. XD They're in America! I recognize it! That's just awesome.