Reviews for Frustration
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I like this a lot. Thank you for writing it! (:
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Fantastic story! I didn't expect to like this pairing, but you wrote it beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this! 3 You're a great writer!
AsteriaLumina chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I think this fic is absolutely amazing. Well written, I've got no complaints :)
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That..was..WONDERFUL! Omg,very HOT you portray Beckett as a seductive passionate lover. I imagine him whispering those word to Liz its so sexy. Well, got to go for the sequel.
NyxSchuyler chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh... Oh... my God. *hyperventilates* ToryTigress, I had first been swayed to your prose the first moment I read your Aro/Bella fanfics. But soon, I also found my Harry Potter OTP- Tom/Hermione- on your profile... and by God, I didn't think I could handle your level of awesomeness after that.

And reading this... I... should be spontaneously combusting anytime soon.

FOR YOU WROTE YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS! Beckabeth! (Three for three!) *cough*... I will shuffle off to read "My Siren" now...

As for criticism: seeing as this was created much further back, I won't have much to say except to use more paragraphing. . (Giant blocks of words were troublesome.)
LostPrincess94 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
amazing story! 1st time that i've read this pairing & i 3 it! such detail! its truly amazing!
Ichigo Sanero chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hehe... just about how i pictured it while watching the movie XD

good job

~Alexandria Black
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
First type of story I've read with this pairing... and I loved it! Perfectly characterized. Brilliant job.
Animal Mongoose chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I really liked this and can't wait to read the sequel. I do hope that you will go more into the smutty details! Haha. Keep writing.
Sephora85 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! Nice work!
sakurakiti chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Jeez, ZOMG i dont know what to say really, but are you like a genius or something(?).

do you write for a living(?), because im stunned, ive never seen so much depth, description and passion in a story.

jesus, you should really earn money for writing these its truly beautiful,you should submit a story to publishers you know, i havent seen writing like this even from the likes of charles dickens, arthur conan doyle, you get the picture, im deeply honestly fasinated by your writting skills, i feel like abit of a boob saying all this, but genius. i loved the story, but picturing it i couldnt help but blur becket out and replace him with jack, i find picturing becket kind of disturbing, and im a sucker for jack! :D

not meant offensively by the way i just dislike becket, but he is an interesting charater i must admit.

- enjoyed thanks

AmyJade-x
hungry-student chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
"..her body was thrumming with something which felt worryingly like desire."

Thrumming - what a wonderful word :) I just read your review of Fortunate Mistress and was so excited that someone else is writing Beckabeth fic! I thought I was all on my lonesome. Anywho - the review...

I loved this - you captured Beckett perfectly. I still maintain that in DMC when he spoke about Elizabeth 'enhancing her offer' that this was exactly what he was thinking about ;) the kinky bastard.

I really loved your description of Elizabeth lying by the fireplace - glittering, with flame's catching the colour of her hair.

The only constructive criticism I would give would be to maybe break up the descriptive paragraphs a bit more when the prose gets more passionate - if you know what I mean ;) Purely because it prolongs the action and entices the reader to read those parts slowly. But that's just nitpicking - it's your fic, and it's a very good piece of fic! I look forward to reading more!

Hungry-Student
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wonderful! Very very written! I can't wait to read the sequel!