Reviews for Circumstance
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ha! I always suspect there is something under those flashy awesome hat.
Now I pray for Vodka to still able to see the tomorrow sunrise.
InLoveWithManga chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was really funny. I liked the part about the contract requiring Black Organization members to wear ridiculous amounts of black.
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I would just like to congratulate you for PERMANENTLY rupturing my lungs from laughing so hard. Apart from the likely expensive hospital fees and the broken laptop there was not much harm done(not counting one dead reader of course)

Anyway YOU MUST KEEP WRITING!I'll be sure to keep an eye on your works from up above!*grins*
Hittocere chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
*LAUGHS HYSTERICLLY* XD This is just what I needed after a day like today. Awesome...
shemi-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was a relly fun read! I tried to imagine Gin with a bald spot and now can't get it out of my head! Now when I try to watch Detective Conan episodes featuring Gin, I can practically see the bald spot under his hat! xD

It's perfect blackmail material, Conan should just use it to bring the BO down! xD

Your writing style is really fun to read, thank you for making my day!

Shemi
Conan's best deduction chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I don't know what to say.
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
whats going to happen to vodka?
WingsofaBelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i wanna know what happens to Vodka and does conan ever find the necklace?
Valerie Blakewell chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
ahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! I can just picture Conan jumping in and out of pictures and dancing around singing those songs. Kind of disturbing really. "Look, it's a Conan Clue!" ahaha.

Nice, but I do kinda feel bad for Vodka. He has no idea what is happening, bless him.
Diamond Gryphon chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
There is nothing like a half-insane Shinichi with no regard for the consequences of his actions to brighten up a day. Seriously, Shinichi is so intelligent and ruthless when he faces murderers, I fear for the day that he turns that against innocents.

Not that the characters he dealt with in your oneshot were particularly innocent but . . .

Keep up the great work!

-Gryph
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh, the wonders of Blues Clues.

I loved the random Hakuba reference. Oh, the amazingness of the British.
M.P-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG, Blues Clues FTW. And is that a God of War reference? I thought Shinichi didn't like video games. I could NOT stop laughing all the way through this. The second Shinichi commented that Gin wouldn't take off his fat I thought, "No way, he must have a bald spot!" It was a random thought, but it made me burst out in a fit of uncontrollable giggles when it showed up. 10/10!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh God, that's just too funny! I was laughing so hard when I read that! Hah! Gin with a bald spot. Hope Conan got out of that OK. I'm sure he did, he has that luck. He gets in to the worst sort of trouble but always manages to get back out alive. Very nice job. Love it!
Chocolaty Taste chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Your fic of win is just Pure. Delicious. Prozac. in easy to take fic form.

Exactly what I need during my exam week of ultimate doom
Kabnondra chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
*cracks Up* 15 minutes later... lol! that's hilarious, i love your style! i feel that Vodka was probably sent to a new partner that day, or *mysteriously* went missing later that after noon. lol! fantastic read. :) btw, how old would that make Gin?