Reviews for Gemini
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So truly great...

She looked at him curiously. "Neji?"
"N-n-nothing", he said, sounding much like Hinata.
Tenten shrugged. "Hm, whatever."
She then bit the top of her popsicle off.
He stared...and stared some more, as she licked the length of the Popsicle, and started humming a lively tune.
Neji couldn't hold back a loud moan, and exploded into his pants. As he came off of his post-orgasmic bliss, he noticed that tenten was staring at him with a look of utter shock. He let out a girlish screech, blushed as red as a tomato, and ran off to lock himself in his room forever.

Sorry about that.
Code Aster chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I liked this. To me clan Hyuuga always seemed to be a caught in an awful catch-22. They have the seals to preserve clan secrets, to keep the clan safe from attack from outside and from destruction from internal strife. The clan has insured that there will never be a Hyuuga version of Itachi, but at the same time they have insured that they will not be able to enjoy their "peace."
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm impressed by the poem.
silverbluedewdrops chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Awesome! Very meaningful with each sentence, yet with such few words.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Rather ominous. and not half-bad for poetry. Great start. please update soon.
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Don't feel ashamed- though not what I had expected, this was actually really good! We don't get enough poetry about Hyuga in particular and Naruto in general, so this was a welcome change. Plus, I think you've channeled something of the old masters in here; Was Kipling an influence?

Loved the title, even though I had long predicted someone would use it for the twins. And hurray for a Hiashi filter, and an update!
Pendar chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Never seen poetry on FF before, I give you a cookie for boldness.
AlephConquest chapter 1 . 12/9/2008