Reviews for Skull Island: Perdition
darknessbehindblueeyes chapter 9 . 3/10
i love this fic :) pls update!
ograndebatata chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Well, after reading this chapter, it seems to me that Ashe surely knows how to get herself into trouble, with playing poker and then admitting that she resorted to cheating, only to have a big bad sailor pissed off at her.

It's good that she returned the money, but I personally don't blame Jack for finding her non-trustworthy after she confessed doing such a thing. After all, she probably had other reasons to be in that game.

Still, McGarry could have kept his temper a little bit better, because it seems he lost more than earned over trying to hit Ashe. Although that lady really should try to learn not to push people's buttons like that, because I think whatever Englehorn has to tell her, it better not be something she tunes out. As skilled as she is, she is only human, which means Englehorn can still find ways to punish her if he so wants.

Honestly, any probability of romance between them is starting to look ever slimmer... but you're a good author, and if you do want to have them ending up together, I'm sure you'll come up with a believable way to have that happening.

Overall, great chapter! As usual, I look forward to the next!
ograndebatata chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Well, things seemed to be progressing smoothly for most of the chapter - although Ashe keeps being as secretive as ever, if not even more than before. But then again, I can't really blame her, because we all have things we don't want to talk about.

As for Englehornm he seems determined to keep an eye on Ashe, but he can't really be blamed for that either... although I doubt it will do him any good in the end.

And speaking of good, if that Syndicate, whatever it is, is in the Venture, then things don't look good for any of them. I doubt the Syndicate stowaway will rig the ship to explode or try to do anything else in that vein during the journey, but I'm sure that after they get to its destination, he or she will do something nasty.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Lee Mayfair chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
the story is epic. honestly i haven't read anything this good for a while. i hope you won't give up on this story!
Lee Mayfair chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
I love how you write 'bout Ashe, her inner state and all... really good. I wish you luck with further writing and thanks a lot!
Lee Mayfair chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
I love it!
ograndebatata chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
It was great to see an update on this excellent fanfic. And the update was a great one itself.

It was interesting to see Denham's perspective on the whole deal... although I imagine he would have changed some after the whole Kong incident. He still sounds too much like his old self - at least for now.

Hopefully, he won't try any meddling in here - because if he does, I think he'll bite off much more than he can chew.
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
yay you finally updated! I love it of course! Interesting perspective to take, looking in on Denham's feelings about losing Kong. Can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!

Illegitimi chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
OCs can be a tricky business in that people either love 'em or hate 'em, and you have done well with Ashe. She is an interesting character whop is a perfect foil for a character that is not fully fleshed-out on film. Nicely done and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds...
Illegitimi chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I meant to review last chapter, but got so caught up in everything that I couldn't stop...

What a wonderful job you are doing, and in so many ways. The originality of the story got me hooked. I loved Englehorn and the actor has one of the sexiest voices around (he also is a damn fine actor little appreciated in the States). I can just hear his world-weary voice as I read this.

A very intriguing beginning, and I certainly look forward to the ensuing chapters. Thanks for all your hard work and talent!
JainaZekk621 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I really like this story, I hope you continue soon. I cant wait to read more, Ashe seems like an interesting character. D
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
yay you updated! great chapy, i love it! can't wait to see how things play out and what this 'island' for Kong will be like, (will there be InGen's dinosaurs running around on it? lol) update soon!

ograndebatata chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Well, shamefully, I must admit that I had nearly forgotten about this fanfic, probably due to the amount of time you spent without updating. But don't worry. I understand sometimes it's not easy to find the time to do so. I hope that at least the family issues are already solved.
And well, I keep enjoying this story, and Ashe's interactions with all the characters. Apparently, the only ones who trust her only go on faith... but having a little faith isn't bad, I guess.
And it seems the Marshal Industries have already become part of an urban legend - I guess that's unavoidable with those things.
Ashe and Englehorn still hardly look a potential pairing... but I believe I can see some hints of chemistry between them. Hopefully, they'll develop in the future.
Congratulations for this excelent chapter.
Mr Twyst chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
I'm liking this. The whole 'Order' and 'Syndicate' thing is very interesting, and I hope we'll be getting some good explanations for them in due time. The intrigue these organisations seem to be producing is making the plot rather addictive (I read the first few chapters when they were published, but seem to have forgotten about it until recently). The OCs are very well defined, Ashe's resnetment at being forced back into whaterver work she wanted to get away from (which doesn't bode well for the Order's intentions), Cunningham's cold manipulative streak (why do all bad guys seem to be British, though?). I am a little intrigued by the fact that Ashe recognises Jimmy as 'James Wallace', probably from these files that were mentioned. Does this mean we are in for a few revelations about Jimmy's past?

Anyway, I'm certainly looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
nice story so far! It has a plot (which is something i have been having trouble finding in stories lately) and there is a ton more going on besides the romance (not to mention an original idea) so great job! hope to see this story continued.