Reviews for The AluClause
jh831 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
freeky but awsome story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
how could alucard not know who is santa claus? i mean he was cristian when he was alive.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
This is a sweet story, I think I'll read it for Christmas!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Noooooooooooooo I want stew
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
me encanot ;D
Obscureish chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Delightful. Simply delightful.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
*(SIGHS)* These two are just too cute. Too bad they aren't a cannon pairing...
Blue Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Haha this was so funny, I mean Christmas and Alucard, oh man, kinda makes me think of the nightmare before christmas. Hey imagine if Alucard and Seras went to Halloweentown that be so cool and not to mention funny! This is Halloween...

Alucard probably be wanting to shoot everything he sees
swartzvald chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
dialouge is normally formatted like this:

"Oh my god, you shot santa!" Seres shrieked.

"Yes," said Alucard,"Yes, I did."

dialouge is treated as a new paragraph.

it maks it easier to read.
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
oh god, this is such a crack-fic. i love the rhyming and Seras.

made me laugh, love it, ignore the grumpy meanies (Alucard won't give them coal, he'll eat them! lol)

Oh god, i can just imaging Alucard in the Santa outfit *snicker*

Riddick Tepes chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Hahahahaha! This was funny, really really funny. Did you really get flamed for this? I can't believe it.

Well it seems that Alucard's going to be stuck as Santa for awhile now. Kind of makes you wonder how Anderson would react... if he were still alive and knew. Alucard as "Saint" Nickolas. How you came up with the idea for this one, I just don’t know. I can only assume you got drunk again. Haha. But just like What Women DON’T Want, this is absolutely hilarious.

To bad Disney didn’t go in this direction. Haha! I liked the first Santa Clause movie, and the second one wasn’t bad. But the third was so freaken terrible… this would’ve been a HUGE improvement.
emo-bunny121 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
haha that was funny i really liked it

good job 5/5
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Thanks for the chuckle.
JinzoLord chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Very good! Though, I gotta say, I'm not really such a fan of AlucardXSeras. They have more like a father/daughter relationship. And if you think about the fact that, in vampirsime, 'master' litiraly means father, it's kindoff sick.

Nontheless, a great (and hilarious) story.
Obscureish chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
This is hilarious. Sequel!