Reviews for The Resentment of Haruhi Suzumiya
AllenP3989 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Oh, my, did Kyon get his butt kicked in Tekken by Konata Izumi?
Durandall chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
I felt a bit sorry for Haruhi at the end ... but she came a long way, and my favorite non-Kyon/Haruhi matchups are the ones where they still remain good friends, so thank you very much for sharing. That was a fun story. :)
HaganeJonetsu chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Ahh, not bad! I kinda feel real sorry for Haruhi though, as I believe that everyone should be given a chance to do what they want to do, even if its trying to win over someone they truly love. Nevertheless, the story was nice.
Orion x2 chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
great story. plus the random additon of Konata. Great LOL!
demongirl22 youtube chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
really nice story _ with some random stuff..i swear u put konata in the arcade part O_o
demongirl22 youtube chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
wow..haruhi went all..yandere _ now..to the las chappie! :D
Biocore chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
Aww, the end was so cute! Excellent, excellent job! You truly do a great job of making everyone believable and individual, and the emotions feel so real. I'm sad to see this story end, but at the same time it got the best ending it could have.
Ametsu chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Ack!, The fluffness _

Ending was decent, some parts were corny, other parts could of been more detailed, but eh, all love stories are corny so what the hell XD

Thank you for finishing this story, I enjoyed reading through it all!.
CaptainAfrica chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
RAWR, that was cheesy. Happy endings are overrated.

Two part? Two part? MOAR. No seriously, something has to have happened after that. At least give a Resentment 1.5 or something, that was way too short. Or too much school? (

Also, I'll probably regret saying this again...

"Only for your happiness, Kyon."

What if he becomes a psycho lunatic who loves to kill people? D

The story was good though... Most of my past reviews have been pretty utterly useless, and it's even worse that I tried to make them sound constructive. I suppose it's just that I'm into more abstract writing styles, and every fanfic seems to be fast-paced, exciting spinoffs... But I still think the non-Kyon point of views need work.

At least write more Haruhi stuff.
Aster Selene chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Ah, a good ending (thankfully not as soapoperaish as NYnY).

Thank you for finishing this!

*commences nullification of data link to Alerts list*
zai-yo chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Nice end but I don't think Koizumi needed to act like Shirou and Rin.
Aster Selene chapter 10 . 2/7/2009

you cant kill haruhi...
Biocore chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Aww, I felt kinda bad for evil Haruhi. Oh well, she's gone now, and I'm glad Yuki and Kyon are back. _ Great work with the drama and dialogue, and scary Mikuru. Didn't know she had it in her. :3
Ametsu chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Asahina sure was losing control here. At least the Red Haruhi is gone; I personally didn't like her(Heh). Now with her gone, I'm sure Haruhi won't threaten to destroy the universe because of her jealousy. Great chapter!. Can't wait for the final chapter.
Zeek72 chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
A good chap but as far as I can remember the TPDD was in her hand and wouldn't Mikuru not be able to send Haruhi back in time? Technically they're in her head so even if she sent the Haruhi that killed Kyon and Yuki back in time she wouldn't have a physical body.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »