Reviews for The Resentment of Haruhi Suzumiya
Haruhi haters chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
The next day, Haruhi awoke in her chamber with her face and head aching from all of the slapping and punching it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face and head. There were a lot of slap marks and bruises on her. The nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her face and head. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at all of her former slaves. "Here here, little princess. I have your breakfast, specially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, my princess." It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Haruhi said nothing, but fumed, glowered, scowled and sulked as she continued to glare at her face and head in the mirror wondering if her former slaves really thought that about her. "Princess ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Haruhi finally exploded at the top of her lungs with pure rage. "But Haruhi, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Haruhi?" "GET THIS OUT OF HERE!" Haruhi demanded for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them began to lift Ruto onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Haruhi." She said as she moved the drumsticks towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it is comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi knocked the drumsticks out of her hand. "I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!" She threw her plate across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Haruhi ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, my princess." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've made quite a mess. The Emperor is not impressed and he would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you to desecrate it as you have done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast–" "YOU CLEAN IT!" Haruhi rudely interrupted. Man, that brat has serious anger, rage issues. "The Emperor has asked that you clean it, my princess. I will not disrespect his wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to the Emperor. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your father. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" "Stupid servants!" Haruhi yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out again. He departed angrily. Haruhi had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. It seemed that as she got older, she began to think more of the importance of her position. She began to wonder why, she, a princess, should take orders from anyone, and why she should have to show respect to those of lesser titles. The same rules didn't seem to apply at any and any other royal Japanese kingdoms, palaces and castles as great walls separated the Japanese royal families from the commoners at the marketplace. A few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her, "Now, Haruhi, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your father, the Emperor." Haruhi responded, "I DON'T CARE! NOBODY GIVES ME ORDERS, I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT, BECAUSE I'M A PRINCESS and YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. Respect is something all Japanese royals have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, my princess. The other children are quite envious of you for it and their duties are of a much more mundane nature." Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust and went to prepare the meal. She caught two large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look and impatiently yelled, "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. I'M A PRETTY LITTLE PRINCESS AND YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, AND UGLY WHALE!" She spat at him in disgust and stormed and stomped off away in a fit of huge, entire pure rage with an entirely pissed off look.
AllenP3989 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Oh, my, did Kyon get his butt kicked in Tekken by Konata Izumi?
Durandall chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
I felt a bit sorry for Haruhi at the end ... but she came a long way, and my favorite non-Kyon/Haruhi matchups are the ones where they still remain good friends, so thank you very much for sharing. That was a fun story. :)
SWORDJ chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Ahh, not bad! I kinda feel real sorry for Haruhi though, as I believe that everyone should be given a chance to do what they want to do, even if its trying to win over someone they truly love. Nevertheless, the story was nice.
Orion x2 chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
great story. plus the random additon of Konata. Great LOL!
demongirl22 youtube chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
really nice story _ with some random stuff..i swear u put konata in the arcade part O_o
demongirl22 youtube chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
wow..haruhi went all..yandere _ now..to the las chappie! :D
Biocore chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
Aww, the end was so cute! Excellent, excellent job! You truly do a great job of making everyone believable and individual, and the emotions feel so real. I'm sad to see this story end, but at the same time it got the best ending it could have.
Ametsu chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Ack!, The fluffness _

Ending was decent, some parts were corny, other parts could of been more detailed, but eh, all love stories are corny so what the hell XD

Thank you for finishing this story, I enjoyed reading through it all!.
CaptainAfrica chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
RAWR, that was cheesy. Happy endings are overrated.

Two part? Two part? MOAR. No seriously, something has to have happened after that. At least give a Resentment 1.5 or something, that was way too short. Or too much school? (

Also, I'll probably regret saying this again...

"Only for your happiness, Kyon."

What if he becomes a psycho lunatic who loves to kill people? D

The story was good though... Most of my past reviews have been pretty utterly useless, and it's even worse that I tried to make them sound constructive. I suppose it's just that I'm into more abstract writing styles, and every fanfic seems to be fast-paced, exciting spinoffs... But I still think the non-Kyon point of views need work.

At least write more Haruhi stuff.
Aster Selene chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Ah, a good ending (thankfully not as soapoperaish as NYnY).

Thank you for finishing this!

*commences nullification of data link to Alerts list*
zai-yo chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Nice end but I don't think Koizumi needed to act like Shirou and Rin.
Aster Selene chapter 10 . 2/7/2009

you cant kill haruhi...
Biocore chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Aww, I felt kinda bad for evil Haruhi. Oh well, she's gone now, and I'm glad Yuki and Kyon are back. _ Great work with the drama and dialogue, and scary Mikuru. Didn't know she had it in her. :3
Ametsu chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Asahina sure was losing control here. At least the Red Haruhi is gone; I personally didn't like her(Heh). Now with her gone, I'm sure Haruhi won't threaten to destroy the universe because of her jealousy. Great chapter!. Can't wait for the final chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »