Reviews for Drowning
serena23 chapter 33 . 2/7
Are you going to have a sequel? I hope you do!
Anna Louch chapter 33 . 2/6/2016
Amazing story. Really like the bond between Gibbs and Tony.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 33 . 1/9/2016
I know it's a few years late but I'm so glad I found this story. You are a very good writer and your characters appear to be spot on for the most part. I'm not an NICS fan but have watched a few episodes. Don't know why I'm rambling on when all I really wanted to say is Thank You for giving me hours of pleasure reading your story.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 33 . 6/29/2015
I loved this story! And I totally think you should make a series out of this and make more stories I love hearing about the psychic and Gibbs and Tony :)
cindythechef chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
This was so good. I love love loved it ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Cha'90 chapter 33 . 6/9/2013
Awesome story. I love the Gibbs-Tony interaction and I'm really glad that Miranda doesn't turn out to be the bad guy...girl.
Athena13 chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
Great casefic and great Tony/Gibbs son/father story. Loved Tabby in this. Great story.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
I loved this story! This is the second story of yours I have read...looking forward to reading the rest!
TracyTravis chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Just read your story again...loved it! Thanks!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 33 . 2/1/2012
He was in no mood for gobbledygook Haa Love that line

again ha ha! 'Whoever finds me something that solves this case before I have to see this weirdo tomorrow will get the right to drive the truck for a month.' 'My health's fine!' exclaimed Tony. 'Honestly Boss, do I look sick? I'll tell you what makes a person sick: hanging around in hospitals picking up germs from sick people.'

Awe

'One more thing, Dinozzo,' he said, his voice low and serious. 'I don't know where that crap about you not being worth my protection comes from, but you are no less valuable than anyone on the team – including me. If I even suspect that you're thinking otherwise again, I'll head slap you into next week. Got that?' He was showing his parental/caring side for Tony.

Use your geek crap and track my cell!' Only Tony can get away with that towards Tim.

Love when Gibbs went all boss like to concerned father towards Tony worried that he didn't take anyone with him to check out VAy then asking if hes taking his medicine.

So glad Tony is Ok. And he is finally realizing HE HAS/HAD PEOPLE THAT CARE IF HE LIVES OR DIES. AND HE HAS WHAT HE ALWAYS WANTED IN A :DAD IN GIBBS.
nitetales chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
Hi I know that my review of this story might be a little too late, seeing at I just read the story beautifuly written too, but I was wondering if you had gotten around to written the sequel to it. I like the way you turned direction and made it partly TonyandAbby. If you haven't and I hope that this review encourage you to write the sequel, I want more Tabby along with papa bear Gibbs.
Madances chapter 33 . 4/16/2011
Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it very much. Good job. Tracy
sterno chapter 33 . 11/6/2010
LOVE THE THOUGHT OF TONY LIKING ABBY OVER ZIVA.. WHAT A PAIR THOSE TWO WOULD MAKE.. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING A REALLY GOOD INTERESTING STORY ESPECIALLY BEING A BUSY MOM! TAKE CARE AND KEEP WRITING!
jo993551 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I'm usually all for the supernatural but somehow I raely don't like madame Vay.