Reviews for It Just Snuck Up Somehow
roolsilver chapter 12 . 1/17/2009
*dies from squee*

This is so freakin great. Wait, I sound like Carl from aqua teen hunger force. Anyway, this chapter is awesome. Yay! I'm always so excited when you update!
kat chapter 12 . 1/17/2009
aw man, It is getting so good! I cant wait for the update! Please update soon and keep up the good work!
kms5665 chapter 12 . 1/17/2009
Fantastic chapter! Lydia and Beetlejuice relationship is really starting to move forward.
Katra21 chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
lk;asdfsd;lasdfghjil;afrg';\vfasdko;fg hl;fnuo fasd jghdf askjf sdjghklfsd jkl;fasd bhjkl dfasj

Okay, that was the random awesomeness impulse. You see that, that is how overwhelming the awesomeness is, how at a loss for words your writing makes me.

I love it, they had a great date, if you don't include the getting sick. And despite himself there's a softie locked up inside that disgusting ball of pervertedness. Lydia is totally falling for him too, and it just softens up the whole audience. Ah, the yelling a Juno scene, it's like the mandatory scene of every fanfic, I'm not done with my yelling at Juno scenes yet, they're too much fun.

Exorcise him... BUZZ OF VINCE! Nobody loves you anymore!

That's horrible... anyway, write more soon please!
OceanFae chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Ahaa, BWA;HAHAHAHAH! AMAZING CHAPTER! OH, I loved it. So great. Fantastic job. Really great writing, great humor, lovely plot... -cyber high five-
roolsilver chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Whoot! Always glad to see more from you. I love the hat. I can see it in my head, and I WANT one. Oysters are the nastiest things on earth, by the way. I'm not surprised she yakked. (Immature giggleing) Yakked. Haha.
Luna the sheikah chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Aw...

That was sweet of Beej. I love the image of a tousled Lydia sleeping with his hat btw.

This also makes me want shrimp really bad, which isn't that great when it's almost 1am...
kms5665 chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Excellent chapter. I'm a bit confused by Lydia. She was jealous when Beetlejuice was with other women but she doesn't want to date BJ.
arkynox chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Ok I love the ending, ALl good men need to do that when there woman feels sick. I know I was and not strong armes helped me. But i did make friends with my toilet.

Hm NY, well Not that I like that city but if your going to find strang things that would be it.

I so have no clue were this is heading unless in the next chapter beej declars his love...

Still this was wounderful!

Hebi R chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Hope it's just the wine, and not food poisoning. Though I do not think this ending was a disaster at all. For a revelation like this, the misery is worth it.
arkynox chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
So For garand Kids there will be a Beej Jr who will be nothing like his dad. a little girl who is everything like her dad. triplets. one boy 2 girls. another boy, a hell maybe a few more boys. twin girls. and well hm probly keep going once Lyds get to the other side pemently.

I so wanted to do that to some of my teachers so many time I can't tell you. and for the love of hell I likyour lyds once more I dont no...maybe the last chapter just hit me in some wrong spots.

the 20s rocked!

Anicorn chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
"There was a method to Beetlejuice’s madness, she’d learned long ago… He could talk circles around anyone, about anything, and in the end, pretty much lead the conversation right where he wanted, without the other person really even being aware of the ride they’d just been on. He’d done it to her many times… Although the motive there, had always seemed to be to make her laugh, or set himself up as the straight-man for one of her snide remarks. Either way, they always had fun.

And she was having fun now, whether she wanted to admit it or not, laughing through her nose when he described the conversation he’d had with Elvis under a certain stoplight, just to the side of them. He looked triumphant, and began embellishing his tale, accompanied by extravagant hand gestures, and hip thrusts, as he explained how he had been the one who taught Elvis all his moves. And how he could have been so much bigger than the king… Except for the whole, being dead."

This right here was amazing. I love the imagery, just reading these parts caused a big grin to come over me. All of it was wonderful actually.

And don't ever worry about not being in character, you've got it down.
arkynox chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
*Smiles shyly* Hi,

Um So once more I have been off for a time. Sorry. My Grand parents kidnaped my Claptop and I was stuck at there house looking after there Chikens with a brocken coputer. Finaly got it up and goin.

DUDE, She hit him! O.O wow. Ok I know it's not like punch that sent him flying *or floting* but still. this Lydia is not the sweet Lydia we know in the cartoon nor the kinda, but freaky *in a good way* one in the movie. she's got spunk! lot's of it. I don't know if i like it or not...i know beej has rubed off on her. I will just wait and see.

Loved the iching poweder, So funny.

I was trying to pictur Gin with a womanly top...and i can't still it would be fun to try and draw that. that maybe your next gift...

anyhoo on to the next chapter

OceanFae chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Did she get food poisoning? Cause that would suck... Nice chapter, dear.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Eh I wrote like half the review and then it got deleted by accident.

Anyway, this chapter made me laugh, but it also made me worry. The underwear thing... that was great! And so Beej. I wonder where they are going. Defiantly not the eye's scream shop dressed like that.

I was worried because although Lydia had made up with her father the best she can at the moment, her mother... well, it just seems like things are going to get a lot more complicated then just having her best friend start hitting on her all the time. Come on, she doesn't really mind as much as everyone thinks she should.

And Edmond didn't really like Vincent. wow, i thought he would as a father. Maybe he could subconsciously tell there was something unnatural about him, well supernatural. I don't know, but that's an interesting thought.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »