Reviews for Counting Stars On A Ceiling
Keleshnar chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
I always thought it was odd that Sam compared the bruises to a double bacon burger. Glad she was able to claim shotgun out from under Ed! Gave her a good excuse not to stare at Sam, anyway, lol.
Keleshnar chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
A precursor challenge to the weapons assembly race in "Whatever it Takes," written way beforehand :) Nice!
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Just found this story randomly, and I have to say that I love this chapter/vignette! The exchange between the two of them is definitely playful like this, you got the tone just right with a little bit of flirt in there, too :) Sam's text at the end was fantastic!
Sage1899 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
*SQUE* that is all
Sage1899 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
ROFL! I love it! Very cute and good insight to both of them. I love how she caught him off guard and asked if it was "Samuel or Samson?" *snerks*

They are too perfect cos he is so flawed and she's so guarded.

I luff them.

And Spike! I love that he's Sammy's first accomplice of sorts. I'd hate to be him when Jules got to him though. hah! But I did love the message that Sam left.

Great job! Keep up the Jammy love
uniquefreak202 chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
okay, so i like really loved this! you have to write more for all the other episodes (
x.imagine.x chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
i like that she refers to them as her family. i liked that one.
Pink Blackberry Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Those were great! I really love all of them so far :)
roxypony chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Thanks for updating, as always, I am loving it! :)

Justicerocks chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
I really, really, liked it :D
x.imagine.x chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
these were all so cute. i love your characterization and the places you have the interactions. they're perfect!
x.imagine.x chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
i really like these. they're cute!
x.imagine.x chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
this was really good. i like how she's just there, no pushing.
x.imagine.x chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
so cute! (i'll leave a longer review at the end)
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was funny and cute!