Reviews for Severus' Worst Nightmare
Jasper chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So funny, loved it. Are you planning a sequal I would like to read more, mabe of when Harry is grown. Keep up the good work.
4evashort chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I would love if you wrote a sequal to this perhaps years later when Harry is older and who would he pick...Draco or Severus or even possibly a 3some? Please please write a sequal! I absolutely love all your stories and would have to say this story is one of my favourites!
vasagirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oooooooh it's simply beautiful ! for real !

and the best thing is that you've captured the characters amazingly too...and I absolutely LOVE Draco's character here ! and the-raising-one-eyebrow-thingy is completely lovely !

and Harry is sooooooo adorable ! I just want to pinch his cheeks ! *squeals*

I kinda wished if I can find a complete story like that though *sigh*

*cross my fingers*

anyhow, you've done a really wonderful job on this one-shot !
vamp chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
wicked~! poor innocent Harry. he wouldn't know what's coming for him in future XD
the croc chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awesome! I'd like to think Severus doesn't stand a chance to Draco! Of course, I'm a Drarry fan myself so I'm slightly biased. Anywho, Draco's already possessive as a kid! Seriously some of my fav fics are when they start their relationship young... So awesome.
redbull07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
#coughs...wicked, wicked mental images, m'love. I cant...yes, this fic is being favourited, and you, my dear, have a ridiculously wonderful way of telling stories. I love...this fic. X3
DKReborn chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ami: D.K. Why do I have a feeling that draco will be your child in 16 years, and Harry wil be my son?

D.K.: Because will corrupt him the same way draco is corrupted. *Sniff* he's already chosen his mate I'm so *sniff* proud of him.

Ami: you sick sick bitch

D.K.: true...Still Loved it
raindancer08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that was ... interesting and very disturbing
Neeshack chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
uh, well ... draco was cute though waht five-year old would be that self and sexually aware. snape though ... ew
Basill chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Lol, trying to imagine a 5 year old boy in a dress is funny. lol
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Lol, that lecherous little five year old! That was hilarious.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
ohoho everyones after harry's sweet bottom... i feel for him i really do! i wish that it went on through the years to see how severus, draco, harry, and lucius interact. but anyways i really like it!:)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
loved it!
Nozomu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
What the HELL is Lucius teaching Draco? I mean...COME ON!

Severus is going to have one HELL of a time when Harry gets older...*snicker*I almost, ALMOST, feel bad for all of Harry's suitors that come to ask Severus for Harry's hand.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »