Reviews for Severus' Worst Nightmare
DieKittyDie chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
nicely written, although i did find myself becoming increasingly uncomfortable and disturbed as the fic progressed. after all, harry was only five years old in the fic
Deeper than Darkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Poor poor sev. Love his own son, (more than a son). But harry just think him as a father figure. I really laugh.
lilybean chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUAL ONLY WHEN HARRY/DRACOO ARE OLDER AND CAN HAVE SOME

YEAR BY YEAR
Len chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Cute! Please update! I like it. Please update!
MagicallyInclined chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, I don't know who to cheer for in this case. On the one hand Snape's attraction is really gross, being the father figure and everything, yet Draco is so self-assured and smug that I don't want to cheer for him either.

I would actually love for a shy innocent third party like Neville come and accidentally sweep Harry off his feet while his other suitors fight it out. Muah ha ha ha!
VulcanFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
interesting, to bad you you could write one with them older XD
MoonZheng chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Uhm!

Nice!

I love it. .

N. .

Umm. .

Where's the nc-17 version? (yeah,I'm a pervert..mwahahaha)
lillybean chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
wow
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, I liked that alot! Knowwhat would be interesting to read? A continuation off this, like a 10 or 13 years later. You could play with snape growing or tucked away feeling, or harry's matured mind confused and all.
TEDeosil chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
"Daddy, indeed"

heh heh, lovely one-shot. Most lovely.

I have to say that all of Severus' reactions were wonderfully played out in an entertaining sort of way. XD
1683200 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hilarious!
Death Sun chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
good
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh...That was lovely, and so funny. :) Really made me bite my lip. ;)
Kawaii Yashie chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
aw that was sweet and i can see how severus hates the malfoy's i would to hm this gives me an idea. hehe you're not going to find about it! since its lock away in my mind and probably be written down on paper for no one to see muhahahahahahaha!
honey chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Quite disturbing, given Harry's age. I'd hate to think what the NC-17 version was like. I found it fairly inappropriate, considering what's been in recent news.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »