Reviews for Jungle Work
Bones Fan chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with a previous reviewer...soooo not a fan of stories written in the 2nd person tense. Your story could be awesome, but I can't bring myself to read it...the tense is just too annoying to overcome.
MistressDarkness chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
I will be the first to admit, I'm definitely not a fan of stories written in the second person. I don't know why, but it bugs me. saying that, I loved your story. which is really saying something cause I don't usually even bothering reading stories in the second person, let alone finishing them. the story line was great, I love the idea of using booth's past. very intriguing. I was considering writing a story about his past coming back to haunt him, etc. seems you beat me to it ;) not that I mind. I may still do one later on, as long as you don't think I'm copying you in any way of course. now that I've rambled, I'll end with a "great job" :)
Katarina Slovak Republic chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
I read this for five hours straight, and I have to tell you, this is the best fanfic I have ever read. Honestly. Heck, not just a fanfic - 'Jungle Work' is certainly one of the best things I've ever read when it comes to suspense. I loved it from the beginning to the end. I've always liked my stories harsh and action-packed and yours is a dream come true. The narration style was very refreshing; I think you're a very talented writer. The humor you managed to squeeze in here and there was hilarious. What I appreciated the most was the amount of factual information. (I'm always eager to learn about the military and I have a deep respect for the servicemen and women.) Thank you for such a great story.
LadyMo chapter 17 . 5/1/2009
A really great and action pack story. It was suspenseful. I enjoyed reading it. The details were great. The thoughts from Booth as to what he has to do, why he does it and how he feels about it was something. I could feel his conflict. I like to think that his conscious is what keeps him from going to the darkside. Even though he thinks he is already there he is not. He can go to that side when he needs to and come out of it when done. Bones reaction to what she saw him do was right on. Bones know that he has a good heart so even though she might have been shocked she knew that was not totally Booth.

Great, great story, Thanks.

:-)
LadyMo chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Just had to stop and let you know i am enjoying this story. It is some thing. The details is great and it is very interesting. I'm so glad Booth got out of there but the danger is still with them. He will protect Bones at all costs. Great.

:-)
DarkRose2006 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Interesting story so far. I do like it. However, the "you" point of view, I find it distracting from the story. Also, just a warning, I recently read through the rules for Fanfiction and it's not allowed on the site...just warning you. It's fine how it is, but I think it might be better in first person...Just an opinion. I'll continue reading later.
av79 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Brilliantly written story. Booth's inner monologue is both scary as well as funny. The humor you have added is really good, especially the hospital scene in which Wendell explains in great detail how Brennan got the 9 mm from Booth.
Vampire Queen chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
Brilliant Story! OmFG! Freaking awesome! I have to ask though, who was the military salute for? Was it the friend of Booth's from the military that gave him a ride back to DC?
Parody-lover chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
Wow, you had me going for a minute there. Really glad you didn't kill Booth in this story. Loved the ending with the kiss between Booth and Bones (with Booth's brief but effective and a bit hilarious narration of it) and the last part ending with Max. Hope to see more of your future work!
Vampire Queen chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
Okay, wow. I'm usually a fan of capture and suffering, but I usually deal with the horror because somehow I know that the person is strong enough to survive, but this crime scene was sobering. I'm not going to say that it reflects anything on you because I know that these things just happen to flow from your fingers, but wow. I'll move on to the next chapter now.
blc chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
I do love the unnamed shoutout to FBI Forensics Tech Agent Geier. Nice work, all of it.

Curious, though... when did Booth rename the rifle?
rice chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I love your story! Please continue ASAP!
Parody-lover chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
You just had to end leave it there didn't you? This is awesome, I love the high octane action and the violence! And the unexpected kiss in this chapter. Would it make any difference if I say that I realy wish you don't kill of Booth? I'm pretty sure this fic's under the genre Suspense/Hurt/Comfort and not Tragedy. I'm urgently waiting for the next chapter, don't leave us hanging for too long!
wolfbane17 chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
So did Booth die? Did Bones pick up the rifle and shoot the guy? Is there a sequel? GREAT STORY!
BnBfanatic chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
That chapter was amazing! Your descriptions of the scenes were easy to envision and I love that about a story! I also love Booth owies so thanks for those too! :) Update SOON!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »