Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
PAT2024 chapter 20 . 2/14
I like your story, but I am so disappointed you did not finish it completely... One or two more chapters and you could have wrapped it. To bad
Thank anyway. All the best
j chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
gd
myownlittleinfinity chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!
Jazabell Masen chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
Please update! I know it's been years but I'd like to know how it ends
bellibella chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Captan Marvel IS better than Superman
thunnababy chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Don't hate the canned cranberry sauce, it's my favorite as well! I grew up on it at holiday dinners. LOL
thunnababy chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I found your story by checking out Anton M's favorite stories page. Since I especially love Actorwards I thought I'd check it out.
First chapter pulled me right in, I know I will love this already.
lemonangeljuice chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I appreciate the story continuing on from chapter 7. E&B needed to be united even if it was years later. This stopping point is as good as any ending. Maybe someday an epilogue could be added on just to cement the HEA. Thank you!
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Wow... I loved every minute ready this story, this reminded a lot about my relationship with my boyfriend.. We met the first day of high school and were close friends for 5 years before I got the courage to ask him out on a date, he said yes and we've been together for over 5 years now
InLuvWithMusic chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
YES!EDWARD POV!:)
InLuvWithMusic chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Its only the first chapter and I'm already obsessed. My brother is going to have a hard time pulling me away from my laptop tonight to go see his play tonight. You are an incredibly good writer with a lot of talent in your fingertips. Never ever stop writing:)
Trisha chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
It's so sad you didn't continue this story... I wanted to see how it ended!
K chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Jesus Fucking Christ you can't just leave it there! Please please update! Edward haven't gotten a taste yet remember?! OMG Please come back! one of the best stories ever!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I love this story! I've read it at least ten times already!
Trisha chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
It's so sad that you stopped updating such a great story. I loved it from chapter 1 to chapter 20 and I would've loved to read more...
8,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »