Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
JustMePMM chapter 20 . 8/5
Loved your story, thanks for writing
ProfessionalFangirl16 chapter 20 . 7/24
This story is truely awesome! Nice story line and I really like your writing style. I'd really love to read more.
RosaBella75 chapter 11 . 7/1
So funny (the asides, and other great details). Loving the emotional build. Very much "get it.D Loving the details and the ride overall! Thanks so much for writing and sharing! Had to laugh at myselfmy mind wandered just that tiny bit as thebut Alice is dead" line arrived, and for the briefest moment I was confused by the sudden shift to a literal supernatural moment. LMAO at my dory self. XD Reread and the "OF COURSE she's about to be a dead woman (!) brain train pulled back into the station. LOL 3
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 5/10
Oh God! I don't think I could stand the things Bella is going through right now. But one of them should have been honest at one point.
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 20 . 4/4
Ahhh nooo, Please post soon I'm obsessed with this story and your characters.
Joey Cullen chapter 20 . 3/14
I love this and really hope you come back to finish it :0)
brooklyngirlx chapter 20 . 2/28
If your life allows it, please continue this story! This is the millionth time I've reread it as I've enjoyed it so much. Thanks.
AHotMess chapter 20 . 2/14
As an old fan fic fan, somehow I missed this. I'm sure you've moved on, but I just wanted to say what a fun read this was.
~k
littlestir chapter 20 . 1/4
Wow it's been years since the last update I really ant this story to get finished though it's so good
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Oh my I love this one it has become so yummy hehehehehehe more please
BlaackPepper chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
Please tell me you plan on finishing this story! I love the plot and it's so well written! It would be a shame for it to be abandoned!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
Why was this never finished
Just me chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Awesome story please finish it! I will keep reading on though x
Kopec82 chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Hello?
Can you hear me?
I was wondering when are u coming back to finish this?
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Really awesome story wish it would be updated it rocks
8,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »