Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
Can i just say that duuuuuuude its waaaaay looong since u updates i mean come on stop leaving us hanging here
seagswimmer chapter 20 . 5/25
Oh my gosh!
Oh! Please continue this.. Why do people do this, it drives me nuts, it fills like it has just left me hanging! Finish what you started... Please!
crazy4twilight1901 chapter 14 . 5/12
Wow, loved the chapter but don't like Bella right now for not being honest lol
will you be updating this soon?
sherlyann chapter 20 . 3/26
You spoiled me rotten with this story *.* After this one, I can't really enjoy any other Fanfic. I keep wanting them to be this good. I need to say that I'm very disappointed because I expected the story to continue but... I TOTALLY LOVED THIS! I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER, EVERY WORD. I kept giggling and smiling and squealing with excitement as I read. This is the best fanfic I've read so far. I've always loved this "best friends falling in love" theme, and this story definitely outshines all the stories I've read about it. I guess you also enjoy the friends/lovers plot, so I wanted to recommend you a splendid book about it (the best I've read so far) that is called "A previous engagement". Anyway, back to the subject. I LOVED it, and I really wish you would continue to write more chapters. In fact, I only created a profile so I could tell you this. Hugs and kisses from Puerto Rico! :)
PAT2024 chapter 20 . 2/14
I like your story, but I am so disappointed you did not finish it completely... One or two more chapters and you could have wrapped it. To bad
Thank anyway. All the best
j chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
gd
myownlittleinfinity chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!
Jazabell Masen chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
Please update! I know it's been years but I'd like to know how it ends
bellibella chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Captan Marvel IS better than Superman
thunnababy chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Don't hate the canned cranberry sauce, it's my favorite as well! I grew up on it at holiday dinners. LOL
thunnababy chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I found your story by checking out Anton M's favorite stories page. Since I especially love Actorwards I thought I'd check it out.
First chapter pulled me right in, I know I will love this already.
lemonangeljuice chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I appreciate the story continuing on from chapter 7. E&B needed to be united even if it was years later. This stopping point is as good as any ending. Maybe someday an epilogue could be added on just to cement the HEA. Thank you!
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Wow... I loved every minute ready this story, this reminded a lot about my relationship with my boyfriend.. We met the first day of high school and were close friends for 5 years before I got the courage to ask him out on a date, he said yes and we've been together for over 5 years now
8,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »