Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
dadedidodu chapter 20 . 8/30
I’m so sad that this fic has been on such a long hiatus and we were so close to seeing Edward and Bella together! I’m still gonna give this is a follow in the event of a miracle continuation. But thank you for writing this beautiful fic and I hope all is well in your life! And that one day inspiration will strike you to return to this fic!
snowjayne chapter 20 . 6/23
Gah! I know it’s unlikely that after ten years since the last update that this will be finished, but I soooo wish it would be!
Jenycullen chapter 20 . 6/9
I love this story so much! Please please come back and finish it!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 20 . 5/7
omg! I had been longing to read this kind of book. thankyou so much! such a perfect one.

May 8, 2021
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 16 . 5/7
wowwww! its 5 am here and I just can't stop reading it!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 10 . 5/7
lol! loving it
Barbell21 chapter 20 . 1/26
Ugh this was so good! Please update! I never read stories that are unfinished but this one was totally worth it. Loved it so much!
marianmerza chapter 20 . 1/10
I love you thank you!
Stormfeather1234 chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
Holy shit! You should totally keep writing this... but only if you have time of course
moralllygrey chapter 11 . 8/19/2020
Alice, what if he takes the part?"

"Then it will be perfect casting."
Lmao I'm dead:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Please please please update!
sexywoman30 chapter 20 . 5/2/2020
SOOOOOO GOOD! I need more! I hope you update soon.
discreetfrog11 chapter 17 . 4/18/2020
FINALLY! GOD IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH
Obsessedreader83 chapter 20 . 4/20/2020
Loved this plot! I went looking for something around the high school theme but also enjoy the adult versions so this was a perfect blend of both. I realise it’s been a while since this story was last added to but had to express my gratitude anyway. Thanks for continuing the awesome idea and making this such a great read.
discreetfrog11 chapter 14 . 4/17/2020
no why didnt she let him tell her?!
8,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »