Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
French Shark chapter 20 . 11/29
I've been following this story for over a DECADE and somehow forgot its unfinished?! Please tell me you'll come back to it! and ASAP
SnowGoose chapter 20 . 10/19
Is this story finished? I would really love to read more.
Jillgrab chapter 20 . 7/28
I REALLY hope you come back and finish this story! I know it’s been a long time but a girl can dream.
Jillgrab chapter 17 . 7/28
Yesss! I can’t wait for “tomorrow”
Jillgrab chapter 16 . 7/28
Finally Edward! Took him long enough
Jillgrab chapter 15 . 7/27
Thank goodness for Alice!
Jillgrab chapter 14 . 7/27
Oh my heart breaks for him every time she unknowingly breaks his heart. I wish he got to finished speaking before she answered.
Jillgrab chapter 13 . 7/27
Well I wasn’t expecting her there with him that’s for sure… ughh.. Jake always complicates things!
Jillgrab chapter 11 . 7/27
Yess! He finally started reading it! Also I’m in love with Esme! She’s such a fun loving mom who is also a great meddler.
MidwesternAccent chapter 1 . 7/22
This is a delightful story, and one that I would love to see finished. I’d gladly subscribe to a patreon if that meant you could write!
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
FINISH THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 20 . 11/19/2021
Ummmm…. The things I would do for another chapter. THIS WAS AMAZING
L-Anne Cullen chapter 20 . 11/16/2021
Over 10 Years come on...
dadedidodu chapter 20 . 8/30/2021
I’m so sad that this fic has been on such a long hiatus and we were so close to seeing Edward and Bella together! I’m still gonna give this is a follow in the event of a miracle continuation. But thank you for writing this beautiful fic and I hope all is well in your life! And that one day inspiration will strike you to return to this fic!
snowjayne chapter 20 . 6/23/2021
Gah! I know it’s unlikely that after ten years since the last update that this will be finished, but I soooo wish it would be!
8,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »