Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
K chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Jesus Fucking Christ you can't just leave it there! Please please update! Edward haven't gotten a taste yet remember?! OMG Please come back! one of the best stories ever!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I love this story! I've read it at least ten times already!
Trisha chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
It's so sad that you stopped updating such a great story. I loved it from chapter 1 to chapter 20 and I would've loved to read more...
warisover chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Oh, please please please update- I have to know what happens next!
unoriginalwittyname chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Hey :-)

Just finished reading this (after starting at like 2 p.m. - couldn't put it down!) and am loving it, I know you probably get asked all the time, but I was wondering if you're going to be updating at all?

Fantastic read, really easy to empathise with the characters & I much prefer a Bella with some backbone and banter :-)

Hope everything is well with you and thank you for sharing this story with us

k8ff chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Can't wait for more!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Oh my goodness, this story makes you want to give up on it then pulls you back in because you have to know what happened! Only amazing writers can put amazing stories inside their amazing story. I really want to read an angel at dusk. I love it and I have to say you have the best Esme I have ever seen! Love it so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
I don't like that Alice and Esme keep intervering in Bella's life it's really annoying
e13 chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Please update!
lesuse chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Just found this story again - don't think it was this far along when I read it before, but please, please, please come back to it! This storyline is good and we need to know. . . does Tanya ever show back up, when does Bella see Jessica again, how do Rose and Emmett make it work, when does everyone meet Alice and Jasper, and . . . how do Bella and Edward figure out their schedules and stay together? Hope your little one is good. I figure she's around a year now - nothing sweeter than a 1 year old! Better finish this story before you give her a brother or sister - then you'll never have time or the energy to write!
Kikabrona chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
Soo good! plz update; i know it's been years... Great story, very cute :)
lemonbutt chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
I seriously would have broken the phone.
lemonbutt chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
He got to check that off the list.
lemonbutt chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
Jizzed, in his pants.
lemonbutt chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
That was intense. I love how he added his details.
8,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »