Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
Contorted Thoughts chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
great job! It only took me about 3 days to read this chappie (thank you insane amount of tests before winter break) but I'm glad that you're the one continuing this story!

please update this one and "stitches and scars" soon!
rara2007 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Okay...I was a fan of this story before you took over. I will honestly say I was nervous about another author taking over. BUT...You did awesome! You stayed true to the original characters and I loved it! WAY TO GO!
neriah-avaric chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
great job on the pick up
margaritama chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
my goodness do these two miss the all the signs or what? wow, can't wait till he reads her book!
miketv chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
great great great!

i'm so glad that you continued on!

please update as soon as you can. :)
katydid2363 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Bitt, the chapter was great! Nice transition between Bella's chapters and yours! Can't wait to read more.
GreenEyedGirl86 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! I'm so happy you picked this story up, you are one of my fave writers! The new chapter flowed perfectly with the previous, I'm sure you are going to do this story wonderful justice!

Cant wait until the next update, I'm hooked.
FrogKaos chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I'm so glad you've started this one back up! I can't wait for more! :D I'm so psyched! :D
loveheals3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
OMG! Thank you so much for continuing this story!
wishimight chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Loved the new chapter. I just had to go back and re-read everything that she had written before to re-familiarize myself with the story. I have to say that your chapter fit in rather perfectly. Aww. Poor Bella. Still just the "friend". Guh. How could she have been so blind all those years ago? Looking forward to reading more. Can't wait to hear what Esme thinks or what will happen if/when Edward gets cast as... himself. lol

Thank you so much for picking up this story! I love S&S, so I'm sure I'm going to love this as well. :)
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
i love this story so much.. you must continue.. you're continuing this awesome fic with justice!
SeekingJamestown chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
LOVED IT. I can't wait to hear more.
Eddiefan chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Please, please, please update soon. I read all 7 chapters tonight and would stay up to read more if there was more. I thought that you did a great job in transitioning from the other author's writing style to yours...so good that I almost didn't recognize it. Great work!
lionola chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
You're doing a really great job of continuing the story - it's not exactly the same as how Bella-of-the-Ball did it, but every author has a different flavour. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarkule chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
awesome :D i like how you writre it, im hoping that your nice and will have them get together soon, i also hope you update reguraly!
8,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 520 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 .. Last Next »