Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
crazyvampgirl chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
i really like it! i love all the little bits of humor you scattered through it- totally cracks me up! definitely keep writing!
mskathy chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Thanks for picking up this story - I caught up with it and I loved your chapter.

Surely Bella can't imagine he'd say anything to the reporters about her; he had to say she was a friend, because that is what they are right now.

I loved the line "Like an adult version of Alice only less energetic and slightly less scary." heheh.

I can't wait for more!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I like it and I'm adding to Faves!

~Melissa~
Jekalea chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Great Chapter! I'm so glad you've taken this story on. I've really enjoyed it and was sad when it was put on hold. Keep up the great work!
rindycella chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I had been putting off reading Bella-of-the-Ball's chapters until you picked this up-I accidentally started both Volterra Rocks and Piano Lessons before I realized she wasn't writing them anymore, and I had to wait way too long before they were picked up. So, anyway, I just read her chapters and your new one, and I must say that if I didn't know, I'm not sure I would notice the author change. It felt very natural. I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to hearing more from you! Great job.
HinataHyuuga2124 chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Nicely continued. :D
limona chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Awesome job. I didn't even notice a break between the previous chapter and this one. I'm really excited you're working on this story.
flamingphoenixfeather chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
You are doing a beatiful job! hope you continue and update soon. Can't wait!
asf134 chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
i wonder...
asf134 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
AW!
RAEcouter chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I am so glad you picked this story up and can't wait to see where you take it! Absolutely excited for Esme's phone conversation and when they see each other again! Great first chapter:)
asf134 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
OMG!
asf134 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
OMFG! I LUV! sry i didnt read it before! i got my laptop taken away!
jencrane chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
You have done an amazing job taking over this story. It flows right from the other chapters. This is a very interesting story with many possibilities. I am very interested to see where it goes.

Thanks for taking on the responsibility of finishing a great story.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
great job. you definately transitioned into this story seamlessly. i love!
8,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 520 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 540 .. Last Next »