Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
jendanmeg chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
OME. I loved it! You did an awesome job. Thanks so much for taking over the story. It totally flowed and you did a great job. Can't wait for the next chapter, squee!
jilburfm chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
A very seamless transition! I loved the new chapter and was so thankful that we got a little more cute H.S. BxE interaction. I was very worried that Tanya got her claws into Edward at homecoming and he was going to be a completely different person with Bella. But the holding move - smooth:-)

I absolutely LOVE that they're all over the celebrity news! So much fun!

Thanks so much for taking over this super story!
loveheals3 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
GREAT chapter. Once again may I say that I am so HAPPY that your are continuing this story. And you will do an amazing job, since you are a fabulous writer. I love the direction you took this in, and I can't wait for your next update!
taylor2107 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
its awesome, cant wait for more bella and edward. i absolutley lovedd this story when b.o.b was writing it and so far you doing a great job at continuing. cant wait for more.

tay x
shoogieboogie chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I think you did an amazing job and I am so happy that you have continued the story on. It was a very intriguing storyline and you get to pick it up at the best point when things are really getting interesting. THANK YOU for the smiles that your writing brings to us. :)
Sdjk chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I love it! You really did a great job with your first chapter. It is perfect! The flashback was so good - Superman vs. other super heros and Edward's reaction to Mike Newton. I love how he walked Bella to class and how naive Bella is.

And present day is great...my favorite is Esme! I love how she is working it...with Bella and Edward. This is such a great story and I love how you are nuturing this baby!
vamosrafa07 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I'm so glad that you decided to pick up the story!

I can't wait to read more. I really really love it.

You got me all excited! I want more! :)
Contorted Thoughts chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
great job! It only took me about 3 days to read this chappie (thank you insane amount of tests before winter break) but I'm glad that you're the one continuing this story!

please update this one and "stitches and scars" soon!
rara2007 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Okay...I was a fan of this story before you took over. I will honestly say I was nervous about another author taking over. BUT...You did awesome! You stayed true to the original characters and I loved it! WAY TO GO!
neriah-avaric chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
great job on the pick up
margaritama chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
my goodness do these two miss the all the signs or what? wow, can't wait till he reads her book!
miketv chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
great great great!

i'm so glad that you continued on!

please update as soon as you can. :)
katydid2363 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Bitt, the chapter was great! Nice transition between Bella's chapters and yours! Can't wait to read more.
MILadyMrsPotter chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! I'm so happy you picked this story up, you are one of my fave writers! The new chapter flowed perfectly with the previous, I'm sure you are going to do this story wonderful justice!

Cant wait until the next update, I'm hooked.
FrogKaos chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I'm so glad you've started this one back up! I can't wait for more! :D I'm so psyched! :D
8,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »