Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
ainyo chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Oh my god! I need more! This is really great! You're like a lifesavior... I wonder if I said it right... Anyway, thank you so much for continuing this story, it's my life now
photogenique chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
For a first one, that was more than great. I just want more!
VampLover1995 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Please hurry up and add another chapter!

I am obsessed with this story so don't just discontinue it.

That is not a request it is a demand!
Deathstar1853 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
aw. it's amazing how delusional bella is. i love the high school flashbacks. can't wait to read more of this.
momma2three chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
loved it! i can't wait until she calls esme! what does esme have to say?
jimemon chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
I had never read this fic but after finding out you were the one continuing it I knew I had to. I really love the premise of the story and you can trust my opinion on this, since I read it in one sitting, you captured perfectly the flow of the story, if I didn’t know better I wouldn’t be able to tell the last chapter was written by a new author. Fantastic job!
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
This is really good, I can hardly notice that it was two different authors. I trust that you'll do a good job on this.
Itz193 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
YEah, please make an update now! I'm looking foward to Bella & esme talk in the future
curlygirly89 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I definitely liked it! I think you maintained the same tone throughout you chapter. Bella's voice definitely remained constant. Keep going!

-Emily
jvanshuff chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I am so glad you took this one over. It was very good. i do love your writing.
Wuch chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Fabulous! Can't wait for an update! Love how even though Bella may have self-esteem issues she's still confident in her sucess and able to give as good as she gets. Story lines like this too often make her into a simpering wuss... Update soon, please, and happy holidays!
thatonegirlnamedme chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I have been waiting FOREVER for you to update this story and let me just say... I LOVED IT! You did wonderfully at keeping the flow of the original story and honestly, I couldn't tell the difference. I look forward to the continuation and what you have to offer. Please keep my addiction fixed and update asap!
iluvchocs chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
This is amazing! How often do you update?
nvice13 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I love it!

You did an amazing job!
ShadesofPale chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I started reading last night only to discover the original author was discontinuing the story, but I was so happy to see that someone else was taking over. I think you did an excellent job, and it didn't feel at all to me like it was being written by someone else. I'm really looking forward to the conversation between Esme and Bella. And I'm anxious to see if Edward will end up reading her book. :)
8,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »