Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
lovedforeternity chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
WOW! You did great! I felt the same connection with the characters and I am way impressed. Keep going. I love this story..
Stepy chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Thanks for taking over the story. I am glad it is being continued. Can't wait to read the Bella/Esme conversation!
Mediana chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I'm so glad you'll continue this story. Can't wait for more
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Love it. I'm so glad that this is being continued and that you're doing it!

I can't wait for more.

And epecially more about what Esme has to say. Oh yes!
Luckybugg chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I love that you have taken over this story. I really liked the way it started and i liked the way you wrote this chapter and i think you will do a great job with this story. :) Please update soon :)
freeatlas chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
" Once they see you as a friend you become a complete non-sexual entity. Like a brother . . . or a lamp." -Chris Brander, Just Friends

Poor Bella . . . stuck in the friend zone . . . are things ever going to chang.
xoIts Just MExo chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
congrats on a really good start! I didn't even notice that the authors changed, I tend to skip A/Ns! So obviously you did a pretty awesome job! I hope you update quickly and I wouldn't mind seeing a couple Edward POV!

Great Job!

Olivia
Red-Emerald chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Ahh! Yay! This story has a future! It's such an adorable premise that it CAN'T not be continued :D Thanks so much for making it a reality! It was so cute that Bella was inching close to the screen :) And I'm sure that Alice was spot on, that Bella probably pretended that she didn't watch these celebrity gossip shows but secretly tuned in every time. I know I do :D But Bella has a reason, Edward! I love how you've maintained the happy feel of Edward and Bella's high school friendship. So sweet yet exciting :) I can't wait to find out what else you have in store!
PianoFantasy chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I really like it! Very similar writing styles in my opinion! Please update soon! I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! :) Ha! I'm giddy! And excited! xo
Obsess3d-mUch chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Awesome chapter! Im looking forward to seeing more of your writing :)
Sammize chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I liked it. You rock for taking over the story.
The Bellow chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
This is nice. I hope you can update soon
dlhk chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Oh, Bitt, it was wonderful. Seriously. I honestly feel that your writing style is so similar to Connie's, that I would never have known that it wasn't written by the same person if I didn't already know. What a smooth transition. You picked it up perfectly and included all of the necessary elements to keep Bella completely in character. YOU NAILED IT!

I loved everything, so it is so hard to pinpoint things, but I loved the conversation w/ Alice. I loved that Bella just HAD to watch the Access Hollywood or whatever it was. I totally would have. I loved it when she touched her own face when it was showing Edward touch it. It was so tender. I just had read all Concon's 6 chapters yesterday, so the story was so fresh in my mind and it was just a perfect chapter. I loved the flashback and just feel so bad for them that they never told each other how they felt. So typical high school, but so heartbreaking. They wasted so much time... but then again, maybe they wouldn't be where they are now if they had gotten together then. Well, at least Bella wouldn't be. Anyway, it was just great. I loved Bella's reaction to Esme's message. I can't wait to hear that conversation. I hope that Esme plans to help Bella.

i'm wondering if Jessica has already read the book and if she will help or hinder the relationship. It seemed like she was pretty supportive in High School... I hope she still is. I would love to see a happy and nice Jessica in a fan fic. ANYWAY, I feel so bad that poor Bella keeps focusing on the "friend" word, but I know it's all part of your plan. Great job. I can't WAIT for more. -mommyofboth
sunkissed47 chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
yeah great job!

i hope you update soon!
edwardsothalova chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Oh boo! I don't like that word Friend!

haha! SUPER GREAT CHAPTER BB! I love the addition. It flows very well with the other chapters and I can't wait to see what you have in story!

xoxo