Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
hey sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this story! It has been mad this past week.. but I am back now!

So need to keep going to catch up to your Chapter 7
alwaysmore chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Well-done! Please keep going!
Savannahh08 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
omg great i love this story and i love your writing style to finsih it i think you are the perfect author for it... please update soon fantastic!
skg910 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Great job! There wasn't enough difference in writing styles for me to tell it was another author during this chapter. So did Bella change the name of the character in her book? Hopefully you will do the phone call with Esme in Ch. 8!
the author formerly known as chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
wel uh this was good. I am having a stupid dull moment so this will be totally lame.

Er. Yeah I really have nothing to say except that I'm super excited this story is finally being continued. Excellent chapter.
asf134 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
OH NO!
asf134 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
i like!
asf134 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
oh my god!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
ah! i want more! please update!
crazyvampgirl chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
i really like it! i love all the little bits of humor you scattered through it- totally cracks me up! definitely keep writing!
mskathy chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Thanks for picking up this story - I caught up with it and I loved your chapter.

Surely Bella can't imagine he'd say anything to the reporters about her; he had to say she was a friend, because that is what they are right now.

I loved the line "Like an adult version of Alice only less energetic and slightly less scary." heheh.

I can't wait for more!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I like it and I'm adding to Faves!

~Melissa~
Jekalea chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Great Chapter! I'm so glad you've taken this story on. I've really enjoyed it and was sad when it was put on hold. Keep up the great work!
rindycella chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I had been putting off reading Bella-of-the-Ball's chapters until you picked this up-I accidentally started both Volterra Rocks and Piano Lessons before I realized she wasn't writing them anymore, and I had to wait way too long before they were picked up. So, anyway, I just read her chapters and your new one, and I must say that if I didn't know, I'm not sure I would notice the author change. It felt very natural. I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to hearing more from you! Great job.
HinataHyuuga2124 chapter 7 . 12/12/2008