Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
FrogKaos chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I'm so glad you've started this one back up! I can't wait for more! :D I'm so psyched! :D
loveheals3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
OMG! Thank you so much for continuing this story!
wishimight chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Loved the new chapter. I just had to go back and re-read everything that she had written before to re-familiarize myself with the story. I have to say that your chapter fit in rather perfectly. Aww. Poor Bella. Still just the "friend". Guh. How could she have been so blind all those years ago? Looking forward to reading more. Can't wait to hear what Esme thinks or what will happen if/when Edward gets cast as... himself. lol

Thank you so much for picking up this story! I love S&S, so I'm sure I'm going to love this as well. :)
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
i love this story so much.. you must continue.. you're continuing this awesome fic with justice!
SeekingJamestown chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
LOVED IT. I can't wait to hear more.
Eddiefan chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Please, please, please update soon. I read all 7 chapters tonight and would stay up to read more if there was more. I thought that you did a great job in transitioning from the other author's writing style to yours...so good that I almost didn't recognize it. Great work!
lionola chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
You're doing a really great job of continuing the story - it's not exactly the same as how Bella-of-the-Ball did it, but every author has a different flavour. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarkule chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
awesome :D i like how you writre it, im hoping that your nice and will have them get together soon, i also hope you update reguraly!
lovedforeternity chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
WOW! You did great! I felt the same connection with the characters and I am way impressed. Keep going. I love this story..
Stepy chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Thanks for taking over the story. I am glad it is being continued. Can't wait to read the Bella/Esme conversation!
Mediana chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I'm so glad you'll continue this story. Can't wait for more
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Love it. I'm so glad that this is being continued and that you're doing it!

I can't wait for more.

And epecially more about what Esme has to say. Oh yes!
Luckybugg chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I love that you have taken over this story. I really liked the way it started and i liked the way you wrote this chapter and i think you will do a great job with this story. :) Please update soon :)
freeatlas chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
" Once they see you as a friend you become a complete non-sexual entity. Like a brother . . . or a lamp." -Chris Brander, Just Friends

Poor Bella . . . stuck in the friend zone . . . are things ever going to chang.
xoIts Just MExo chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
congrats on a really good start! I didn't even notice that the authors changed, I tend to skip A/Ns! So obviously you did a pretty awesome job! I hope you update quickly and I wouldn't mind seeing a couple Edward POV!

Great Job!