Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
Blueflowers chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Hey,

I am so excited that you are continuing this story. I feel like I have been waiting for months and I was super excited that you had finnally updayed it. I think that you did a good job, your writing style isn't too different from Bella-of-the-ball's and I really loved this chapter. Can hardly wait for more!
AnyDaAngel chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
WOW! I was screaming like a fan girl. PLEASE write more! This chapter was seamless, you continued the previous work flawlessly! More! :)
movieandbookgirl chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Great job. I loved this story the most from BotB, and you did a superior job of keeping the characters the same as she left them. Well done! I positively cannot wait until you update again!
a.grl.can.dream chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
hey... great chapter. it really isnt any different from the actual writers style.

keep it up cos its really good. also, i hope you update more than she did.

lotsa kisses...!
BellaCullen23 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Thank you for continuing this story. I read the original before but forgot to add the story, so I lost it and never knew if it had been updated. Then the other day I was trying to remember the title but I couldn’t for the life of me. Imagine my surprise when I found it again this morning. You did a great job of picking up where she left off.

Hippichick
BamBam42 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
You kept up her standard, just like i knew you would! Yay!

cant wait for more!
parkerbaby chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Yay, I'm so glad that you decided to pick up this story. And I think you are going to do an awesome job of telling it. Can't wait to read the convo between Esme and Bella. Hope you update soon!
The Naughty Librarian chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Ugh! You did a FABULOUS job continuing this story! I loved every moment. :) Please say you'll keep going...and soon?
blacktattoos chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
brilliant, dear just brilliant! you have no idea how excited and anxious i have been to see this story be continued and you certainly didn't disappoint, if anything you actually quite surprised me! this was fantastic! i LOVE it :) can't wait for more!
tomato blush chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I LOVE this story! It is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
snoodles chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yeah It's back! Sounds like it's going to be great.
Foxy1245 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I love it! You have definitly done this story justice. Keep up the good work, and update soon :)
LaughyMcLaughertins chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
You did an amazing job this chapter.

Just as good as Bella-of-the-Ball's.

Keep up with it. :)
Muse44 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
EK! I read all the chapters of this story today and thought I would just comment on this chapter because it's the one you wrote...which by the way was AMAZING! I like Bella-of-the-Ball style of writing, but I love yours more and I think you will be perfect!

I love the flashbacks to high school...it's so cute! The homecoming days...pj day, twin day, crazy hair day, superhero day...brings back memories. But I have to agree with Bella; I didn't go to dances and football games...I wasn't school spirited because at my school there really wasn't anything to be school spirited about...our football team sucked and all the "popular" people won the court...haha

I am on pins and needles for the Esme conversation! AH! haha...that is going to be awkward for Bella!

Also I can't wait to see how/when Edward and Bella will meet again!

And the dreaded word: Friend. Oh my heart went out to Bella! She has been hearing that for 9 years! (by the way...how old is she?)

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. And I think the transition went flawlessly!

Thanks for the chapter and the new exciting read...I will have to read the other stories by Bella-of-the-Ball this weekend because they seem really good too!

Update soon...but not before "Stitches and Scars" hehe!
nianhiddlewhore chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Amazing!

You are the perfect author to continue writing this story!

Keep up the good work!