Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
BellaCullen23 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Thank you for continuing this story. I read the original before but forgot to add the story, so I lost it and never knew if it had been updated. Then the other day I was trying to remember the title but I couldn’t for the life of me. Imagine my surprise when I found it again this morning. You did a great job of picking up where she left off.

BamBam42 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
You kept up her standard, just like i knew you would! Yay!

cant wait for more!
parkerbaby chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Yay, I'm so glad that you decided to pick up this story. And I think you are going to do an awesome job of telling it. Can't wait to read the convo between Esme and Bella. Hope you update soon!
The Naughty Librarian chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Ugh! You did a FABULOUS job continuing this story! I loved every moment. :) Please say you'll keep going...and soon?
zoeviolets chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
brilliant, dear just brilliant! you have no idea how excited and anxious i have been to see this story be continued and you certainly didn't disappoint, if anything you actually quite surprised me! this was fantastic! i LOVE it :) can't wait for more!
tomato blush chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I LOVE this story! It is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
snoodles chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yeah It's back! Sounds like it's going to be great.
Foxy1245 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I love it! You have definitly done this story justice. Keep up the good work, and update soon :)
LaughyMcLaughertins chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
You did an amazing job this chapter.

Just as good as Bella-of-the-Ball's.

Keep up with it. :)
Muse44 chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
EK! I read all the chapters of this story today and thought I would just comment on this chapter because it's the one you wrote...which by the way was AMAZING! I like Bella-of-the-Ball style of writing, but I love yours more and I think you will be perfect!

I love the flashbacks to high's so cute! The homecoming days...pj day, twin day, crazy hair day, superhero day...brings back memories. But I have to agree with Bella; I didn't go to dances and football games...I wasn't school spirited because at my school there really wasn't anything to be school spirited about...our football team sucked and all the "popular" people won the court...haha

I am on pins and needles for the Esme conversation! AH! haha...that is going to be awkward for Bella!

Also I can't wait to see how/when Edward and Bella will meet again!

And the dreaded word: Friend. Oh my heart went out to Bella! She has been hearing that for 9 years! (by the old is she?)

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. And I think the transition went flawlessly!

Thanks for the chapter and the new exciting read...I will have to read the other stories by Bella-of-the-Ball this weekend because they seem really good too!

Update soon...but not before "Stitches and Scars" hehe!
nianhiddlewhore chapter 7 . 12/10/2008

You are the perfect author to continue writing this story!

Keep up the good work!
aveasyn chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I think your writing is perfectly in tune with Bella-of-the-ball's for this story. And I love your other story too and I can't wait for the next update for this story!

although I'm curious as to the story Bella wrote..
Mandav chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
AWESOME, it's what I'm thinking!

i loved the part of the superheroes... lol

that was really funny... lol

and plz update, I'm crazy to read the conversation between bella and esme! it will be good!

and yeah, your style can be a little different (what i don't think) but it was a really good chapter!

Humor Me'- my Edward Cullen chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
AWESOME! The plot was great to begiin with, credits got to Bella-of the- Ball, but your wirting helped the story keep going. To tell the truth, I was getting a bit impatient. PLEZ dont make us wait long.
seamonkologist chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
It was great. I can't wait for you to continue. You did a great job picking up where it left off.
8,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 522 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 542 .. Last Next »