Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
The Bellow chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
This is nice. I hope you can update soon
dlhk chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Oh, Bitt, it was wonderful. Seriously. I honestly feel that your writing style is so similar to Connie's, that I would never have known that it wasn't written by the same person if I didn't already know. What a smooth transition. You picked it up perfectly and included all of the necessary elements to keep Bella completely in character. YOU NAILED IT!

I loved everything, so it is so hard to pinpoint things, but I loved the conversation w/ Alice. I loved that Bella just HAD to watch the Access Hollywood or whatever it was. I totally would have. I loved it when she touched her own face when it was showing Edward touch it. It was so tender. I just had read all Concon's 6 chapters yesterday, so the story was so fresh in my mind and it was just a perfect chapter. I loved the flashback and just feel so bad for them that they never told each other how they felt. So typical high school, but so heartbreaking. They wasted so much time... but then again, maybe they wouldn't be where they are now if they had gotten together then. Well, at least Bella wouldn't be. Anyway, it was just great. I loved Bella's reaction to Esme's message. I can't wait to hear that conversation. I hope that Esme plans to help Bella.

i'm wondering if Jessica has already read the book and if she will help or hinder the relationship. It seemed like she was pretty supportive in High School... I hope she still is. I would love to see a happy and nice Jessica in a fan fic. ANYWAY, I feel so bad that poor Bella keeps focusing on the "friend" word, but I know it's all part of your plan. Great job. I can't WAIT for more. -mommyofboth
sunkissed47 chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
yeah great job!

i hope you update soon!
edwardsothalova chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Oh boo! I don't like that word Friend!

haha! SUPER GREAT CHAPTER BB! I love the addition. It flows very well with the other chapters and I can't wait to see what you have in story!

xoxo

jennie
Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Aw of course he called her a friend...but she's so sad!

Excellent chapter Bitt! Can't wait for more!
knj323 chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
i've missed this story so much and you have certainly done it justice! how often will you be updating?
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
well this story starts off good... I read your other stuff so this should be good as always.. even if you didn't start it! :-)

Gotta keep reading!
Cristygen chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
yay! Finally!

Aw! Poor Bella and the dreaded friend word. :(

it's looking good, bb!

Can't wait for more!
PLV chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Yes, I liked it very much. Please continue with it, I for one would like to see what happens next. PLV
Weird is my state of mind chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Hey.

Good chapter! You're following the characterization and writing style well (yay) and I liked it.

I'm hoping you can keep it up. ;D

So... awesome opossum chapter and can't wait for a GOOD update.

Ohh uh... p.s.

I'm sorry to bring this up and hopefully it doesn't offend you, it's constructive criticism.

You had a little teensy weensy mistake, which I of course focused on, being the overanalyzing bad person I am.

"On any other day I would simply except the look for what it was and ignore it like I always did."

Except should be accept. Except would be for an... exception, an extra, while you mean accept as she sort of gave in to his look, she... was used to it. She accepted it.

So sorry again about the nitpicking, can't wait for an update. ;)
msnora chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
i love this story and this was a good chapter:) keep writing.
alekeneka chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I'm so glad that you've decided to resume this story for Bella-of-the-Balls because I was so completely in love with it. I love the new chapter you put up ) I can't wait for your next update!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Amazing! I always love what you write, and the fact that you're writing this story, well, that's wonderful!

I've been steadily anticiapting the continuation of this story for a long while, and now that you've posted a new chapter, I'm more than satisfied with it.

Thanks for the excellence, and please update as soon as you are able!
Sciencefreak2007 chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
wel donne , you have started off really good, looking forward to next chap.
BitterlyPureSandcastle chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I like it. It seemed like a natural progression of the story so far.

I think you'll do very well with this story!
8,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 525 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 .. Last Next »