Reviews for The Daughter of the River God
Cosette 24601 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I really don't think a dryad would be Caspian's first thought. Unless maybe he really desires to see one?
Wasn't there something about either Trumpkin or Nikabrik not believing the dryads were ever real? If so, then to have a character remember being with them is rather contradictory.

But she still doesn't have proof they died... In fact, their disappearing is likely what lead to rumors of them being able to return from their world.

The interaction between Caspian and Sairah is interesting, especially the power balance between the two
Cosette 24601 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I love how descriptive this is. Almost no action occurred and yet it felt like a complete scene happened.
Reader at heart chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Such a Juliet and Romeo without the tragity.
Ghosts of the Past chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
love it.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
loved it!
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
I can't believe it's over :(
You have done a wonderful job with this story and I enjoyed reading it.
formerAnnie chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
It's done! The ending couldn't have been better. :D While I always like flashbacks, "Your reward, my Daughter" just really hit it home that Sairah's suffering and waiting is over and she can now be at peace. Brilliant fanfic, I must say! :)
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
WOW!

What an amazing/intense chapter!

I love it!

formerAnnie chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
You couldn't have done that better. :) Sairah seemed more real than ever in this chapter, despite her having lived thousands of years since the end of "Caspian." I have no critisism for this update in the least. Brilliant work!
formerAnnie chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
That was SO SAD! I almost cried. :( However, that just means that it was brilliantly done. :) Nice work and I look forward to the final bit.
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
That was soo sad.

But the fact that Aslan said 'not in this world'...

Hm...

This story was wonderful and I enjoyed reading it.

Please please please write more!

QueenDollyDaydream chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Aw, that was sad :(

Poor Peter and Sairah

I hope Aslan let's them stay together somehow...

formerAnnie chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
That last part of her expression being the same as the beginning...just a heartbreaker. :( There's always hope, though. Brilliant work, as usual!
formerAnnie chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
A delightful chapter! :) And she's asking him about earth...hm. You could play around with that if you wanted.
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
Very good chapter.

I loved it (much like the rest of the story) :DD

Please hurry with the rest, I want to know what happens with Peter and Sairah.