Reviews for Angel Wishes
This was so good! It made me wish I had a special wishing angel. We have a plastic star. Maybe I'll start wishing on that ;). Ironically, when you first mentioned the "Miracle Angel" in previous chapters Miracle by U2 just happened to be the next song in my playlist that started playing :)
Kitten88 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Oh! How glad I feel that Laura did't have cancer! Oh and it is a very interesting story.
Ladycaitwolf chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Well done for not killing Laura. if you had killed her you would have been in BIG trouble :)
Ladycaitwolf chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Do NOT Kill Laura She MUST Get Better
PrincessGBRS chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
aww! YAY!
Wyntirsno chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
That was so good, makes you aware to not take people for granted. Very sweet story.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
You actually had me crying here! Good job!
epalladino chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
I recall reading this story on another web site, but it was wonderful to have the chance to read again. Very beautiful. Thanks, Beth
Miss Fenway chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
I knew it was going to be megative. I knew you wouldn't do such a thing. I loved how you wrote it though. Joe's reaction was priceless. Yes, I'm writing this on Christmas Day. I got some music that I want to put on my iPod... :)

That's so adorable about you and your nephew! I have a 3 year old niece and a one year old nephew. I love hanging out with them!

I hope you have the best Christmas. Have a great day!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Wonderful finish.

I love how the brothers shop for Laura's gift together. The necklace sounded perfect.

It was nice that Frank wished on the angel, just as Joe did.

I figured the tears were of joy, but didn't know for sure.

Thanks for sharing your Christmas story full of family love.

Merry Christmas!
HelenLouise chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Seriously, honestly, truthfully - and I know I've asked you this before - but do you cry when you write your stories, or when you read them back?

This story was so emotional and so precious. I know that I'm going to go back and read it again and again. And I know I'll cry each and every time I do so.

It is perfect, simply perfect. And what a wonderful gift this is to all of us.

Merry Christmas, Red.
niver chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
That was a great ending. The necklace is beautiful sounding, and the past/present/future thing was just perfect. And when they come home, and hear the crying . . . oh man, I actually thought for a while there that the results were positive. And I really loved how Frank actually prayed to the angel.

All in all, it wasa wonderful story. Very touching and beautiful.

Merry Christmas! (Or Happy Holidays!)
DesertVixen chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Very nice finish! I like how you had both brother wishing on the angel, and not just Joe. Their reactions at the end are both very in character as well.

DV
josie hardy chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
I added it to Favourites instead of hitting review... this is what I get for not paying attention :P (not that it isn't a favourite, I just don't add much to those lists :p)

Anyway...

AW, yay for a happy ending! :D Loved the last line, spooky in a good way :p And now the title makes perfect sense, cool. Nice story :)

And sorry for my laziness in reviewing everything else :/
MissMe113 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
It took a really long time for me to read that. I started, but then I realized I had a headache, and decided that I needed my glasses, and then after ten minutes of looking for my glasses, I had a very lengthy phone call with my Mom, as to where I could have put my glasses, and then finding them...ahem, next to the computer...

Now:

YAY! JOY! HAPPINESS! NEGATIVE!

I'm so happy! I just...YAY! It's NEGATIVE!

GREAT chapter!

The boys' tradition to shop for their Mother's present on Christmas Eve was actually so cute!And the necklace they got...that made me smile...

The whole story was so cute! I loved it!

Excellent job!