Reviews for Winter Comes Early
Butterfly877 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hey,

I really love your stories! I read the one before this and am really happy you are writing more of it!

The idea of them having a sister is great. That was always my dream when I was younger and watched the show.

I also really like the way you are writing, your stile. Cant discribe.

just one thing that is a bit hard: I sometimes dont know who is talking.

Keep on writing!
prophet144 chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Hope you've got more of these planned. Personally, I'd love to see Derek end up becoming a Ranger and having to go through some of the training. Loved the story and hope you don't stop anytime soon.

Happy New Year!
dragonsflyfree chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Thanks for the wonderful story...and the great epilogue!

Have a happy new year with lots of time...for more of your great stories...HINT,HINT!

dragonsflyfree
prophet144 chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
Very nice. I'd like to see a little more interaction involving Cody, especially Cody/Jess and Cody/Matt, but I still like the story.
prophet144 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Wow! Okay, I so did not see that one coming. Now I really can't wait for the next chapter to see what Cody and then Matt is going to do. Not to mention Jess and Jesse.
prophet144 chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
I'm really, really enjoying this story. Keep up the excellent work and I'll eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
prophet144 chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
Nice chapter. I like how Cody got over his fear of seeing her in the hospital long enough to bring Jess around.
prophet144 chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
Reading this, I find myself re-watching the series and catching up on eps of Criminal Minds just so I can watch everyone work. Really like this story and am waiting none too patiently for the next chapter. Hope you had a Happy Holiday.
prophet144 chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
Great chapter. Really love the character interaction. Can't wait for the next chapter. Have a Merry Christmas.
prophet144 chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
And Matt just cursed them by even thinking that tomorrow might be quiet. Can't wait for the next chapter.
prophet144 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
That was kinda mean, but absolutely hiliarious.
prophet144 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. You've really got a handle on the characters. Like the addition of Jess.
prophet144 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Really like this series. Just one thing: Hart was not spelled with an e. And don't forget Izzy.
snn7b chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Another great story. Keep it coming...
dragonsflyfree chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
All right, you have me hooked to that little universe you've created...I even started to accept the "little-sister-thingy", so please write more soon, because I can't wait to see that storm hitting the "Hawkes-mountain".

Great work...!