Reviews for Seth and Ivory: A Vampire Story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Why why why why why why why why why!?answer mee
sally123 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Y THE FUCK?
imagination57 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Hello, Nicole!

I saw it updated and was like Whaaaat? So of course I checked it out. I just wanted to say I love Seth and Ivory as well haha :) Hope everything is well with you. Hope the editting is done soon. I'd buy the story if it was a book in a store so even if you don't want to put it back on the web, I'm looking forward to reading it XD

- Sam
Angelkrow666 chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
Hey Nicole,

It's nice to hear from you all is well! Nice to see you addressing the Seth/Ivory Fans.
Elizabeth Leon chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
Hi, I never created a fanfic account but nonetheless was an avid ready of your Seth and Ivory story before you decided to take it down. Some time has passed and I was wondering if you were still working on making it into a book? I would love to buy and read it if this is so. If you could let me know my email is .

Elizabeth
vampire.lover458 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
What! why delete it, i wanted to read it. Why put something up if ur just gonna delete it. It sounded god as well.
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
the fuck? This sounded good . . .Why has everything been deleted?
HereYouGoMG chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
I read heaps of this then I left the sight for awhile and I come back and it's gone. Ah well

I hope it gets published *two thumbs up*
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Wow. I wish you the best of luck with publishing this story because it is truly an amazing piece of writing. I have been avidly reading Seth and Ivory since you started posting it and have read all your other stories because Seth and Ivory was so good. I would love if you would send me and email or ) or post on your FF home page that your story got published! I want to read the ending and would definitely buy the book. Please please please notify all of us readers )

Elizabeth

ps. if you need referrals for the publisher just contact any one of your readers here...they will definitely say Seth and Ivory is an awesome story that is guaranteed to sell
rocktheroxie chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
awe, im upset. about it. but im glad to hear that you wanna publish it i underdsand your concern, ( but i'll miss the story i was always waiiting for a new chapter. maybee you can contunue writing it and sent me the chapters in my email? and i'd read it and tell you how amaazing it is )
rocktheroxie chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
dont take it down ((
no-name-chick chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
k if you take it off plz plz plz tell me after you get it publised i really like reading your story
akaHollyn chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
I think I reviewed for this story twice. I found it while I was looking through some of my readers' favorites. I didn't have high hopes for it at first; seemed a bit too typical teenaged-girl meets OMG SMEXY!vampire to me. But when I started reading it, I was amazed by the intracacy of your plot, and how much attention you paid to your characters. It was pretty friggin' impressive. :)

So I'm trying to say that I hope you get published! Don't feel put down if you get rejected a few times, Seth and Ivory are worth the trouble. Please let us know when you finally get lucky! That sounds really wrong, but you know what I mean. XD Break a leg, hon!

~Hollyn

PS: I'll be putting you on my alerts, so if you update to let us know it worked out for the best, I'll be able to find out. :)
Airickay chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
okay now i understand!
Airickay chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
WHAT! i loved your story! please bring it back!