Reviews for Seth and Ivory: A Vampire Story
mme toffee chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This is the best story ever! I went on this really long car ride today and I couldn't get it out of my mind!
mmetoffee chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
AWESOME! LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! I REALLY HOPE THEY KISS SOON!
mmetoffee chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Awesome Story! sry i'm too lazy to sign into my account
c.a.s.1404 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
i love the story...it s very well writen and i like the plot...your a great writer1...i cant wait for the next chapter!
ThusAtlas chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
aw no!

poor seth! what happened? she likes him...you have to post the next chapter, im actually quite worried for seth, even though he's a fictional character...see what your amazing writing has done to me? turned me into a blithering idiot. not tht i wasnt one before.

update soon!please
VintageLyre chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Aww poor Seth! I feel so bad for him! In a sick way, I want the power reversed so that the bitch can get it, otherwise, I don't want anything to happen to Ivory. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ThusAtlas chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
ok serouisly, this is an amazing plot! and you've writen it soo well...

*taps chin whilst thinking*

ive always wanted a butler called chives...

*shakes head to wake up*

anyho...you hav to update soon, dont leave those four chapters on your computer, put them on internet soo EVERYONE CAN SE!

thats just selfish keeping such good work to your self :P

hehe...
Sheba's Fire chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow.. This is definitely a Very good story so far.. I would love to see another couple of chapters to find out what happens! keep up the good writing!
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really like this idea. The thought about her being a sex slave were the power to be reversed gave me chills. I can't wait to read more.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15