Reviews for Seth and Ivory: A Vampire Story
GigglingBlondeMoments chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
kay so i have been reading since chapter ten and i have to its one of the best. every time i see that there is another chapter i freak out because i have no idea whats going to happen. i love it. and i just reread it and i'm freaking out once again...so when are you going to update? anyways...i love this story and can't wait to see what comes next. :P
Britcha chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
Yes you totally WOWED Me! This is excellent! You have got to update soon! But Plz don't make Seth Evil! But Ivory should tell him! She should trust him! It infuriates me!

But the story is great :D

Hope the power exchange happens soon enough so things can change a bit hihi

Continue updating :D

A big Seth Fan :P
imagination57 chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Feelings about this amazing story at the moment.

Ivory: You make me so mad! You can be really nice, and should just tell Seth! He'll fix everything *!

Seth: I love you! Hahah, I would never doubt you. And if I loved you as much as Ivory supposedly does (maybe did?) then I wouldn't care if you killed me. Because regardless if your love for me was fake, mine for you isn't! Hahah, yes I'm so in love with his character.

Caleb: You're funny.

As for you, my dear author...YOU BETTER MAKE SETH STOP HER BEFORE THIS IS ALL TOO LATE AND SHE MESSES UP REAL BAD! Oh, and update soon. *smiles sweetly and bats eye lashes* Thanks!
xnatashaxm chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
hahahha i love yourauthors notes, they are heapsfunny. i really like the storyline and i still think you need to publish it. seth is hot and caleb is weird. but i dunno, i love seth..i think. :P

good writing :)

xx
Nova Ride chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
I really hope Ivory forgets all doubts about Seth and that her and Seth go to Vegas and elope while I jump in the story and beat that Demon's head in for ruining everything and I will sick my vicious German Shepherd after him.

-Takes a deep breath-

Update soon, it was an AMAZING chapter.

-NR
michelsluver chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
Aw I wish She didnt have Doubts about Seth... though i mean, i get it...i guess. But aw i loved seeing seth and Ivory kiss through the dr's eyes... I thought Her mom had something to do with Vampires. ... I wonder how Seth will react when she leaves... I hope you update soon D hehe.
Equestrian Star chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
hmm i wonder how Seth is going to be able to help Ivory if he doesn't know what's going on. especially if he thinks its an Ancient not a demon. how many more days or months till Ivory's mom come back? i can't keep up with the dates. n what's she going to do then? r u planing to have all the main events happen be4 Ivory's mom comes home? i can't wait to read what happens.

rocktheroxie chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
so, i think that this is really good ) you should keep writing and omg jsut keep writing )
Angelkrow666 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
i liked the juxsterposition you have created with seth saying ivory is so gentle when she really isnt lets be honest ivory is a very hidden girl i dont think she's ever truely been gentle,I like the demon and i get that it can do somethings ancients cant by why are they so important what is the huge difference cus i still dont feel thats clearly i always love caleb he acts so tormented its almost i like it cant wait for more theory as i feel some question have been left on answered but lets see how it goes.
Fairy Skull chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
This chapter was great I can't wait for more! And to go with door, Awesomeness with bang!
faithful follower chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
I have been reading this story for quite some time now...back since the third chapter and I must say your writing has only gotten better. I cant wait to read the rest of the story! Its extremely suspensful waiting for updates ) Im always on the edge of my toes! The prologue is intrigueing...i cant wait for that! Will that part be coming soon? Or is that a year from now lol. Also is Ivory going to tell Seth about her father? I think Kegan and Jace should play a larger role as the story progresses into a vampire ruled world, but obviously that is up to you. I just cant wait! please update soon!
michelsluver chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Damn, when this story gets good... it just gets a lot better! Hehe. I love Seth. He's amazming... also i like the line "Ask her when she wakes up" hehehe... i was almost waiting for her dr. to really ask her... even though that wouldnt be the most importanat thing after waking up from a "Coma" haha. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD I love your story!
michelsluver chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Omg! I fell in love with your story after the prolog! But i wanted to comment this Chapter because i loved the part where Seth told her not to cry over him. It was so amazingly cute. I've read some of your other stories in the past, and I just LOVE your writing ability, I think you should really consider publishing this story. Its so different and so good. ]
Equestrian Star chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
u shouldn't doubt ur chapters! u'r an awesome writer! i can't wait to read more cuz the story is getting really exciting!

Equestrian Star chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
ok that's a bit confusing. how many ppl can Ivory connect with? i know Jace and is there one other guy? is the sinister voice the same guy that killed her father? n how did Caleb know wht happen to Ivory's father? so many questions! i hope u answer them all! update soon!

219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »