Reviews for Seth and Ivory: A Vampire Story
Angelkrow666 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ok so i just read the prologue and all i gotta say is "wow" i loved it,i wasnt sure if it was gona taint the story for me a little but it actually enchanced it now more then ever i want you to update lol.
JadedLaw chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
I luv this fic im adicted to it pleaz update soon
Angelkrow666 chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
So i am one critical reader but this chapter was the best chapter u have written in this whole story there was so much information but u delivered it very cleanly and well scripted,i am so hooked on this story it hurts to have to wait.I cant wait to see wat comes next and the back story with the doctor was very well crafted.
rocktheroxie chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
ah i love it ) keep it up if you dont i will hunt you down and make you type! lol
Owen Marx chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
u updated so quickly. thank u. n don't worry so much ur an amazing writer n honestly ur chapters have become better n better. it's amazing.

i can't beleive wats going on w/ ivory. it's insane. i'm toatly psyched 2 c where this is going. poor girl tho. the torture. sadistic ancient
Fairy Skull chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
I loved this chapter it was great and I can't wait for more!
vampiregirl chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
this is a really good story. one of my favorites. but im a little confused.

in the last chapter, chapter 11 dosen't she tell him she loves him? hm...
Owen Marx chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
wow. i mean wow. i'm curious about her dad now n what cld b so bad that seth mite turn on her. update soon. i wanna kno wats wrong w/ ivory. much luv
imagination57 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Amazing. I love it. I truly do. It's one of the best chapters yet! Update as soon as you can!
no-name-chick chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
amazing chapter as usual and i loved your memo thing at the end ... Hmm... maybe it was the reviews...you should test that theory out...

anyway chapter was awsome like evey other chapter

i give it a 10/10 can't wait for the next!
Angelkrow666 chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
I really like the scenario your creating for ivory these 3 vampires in her life and this huge secret that haunts her it kinda explains her as well still being sympathetic towards vamps even tho they mite have killed her dad but it also means she has alot of pent up emotions so this is gona get very interesting and i have to say the convo between her and caleb in the morning was great lol and i am sorry to hear abt ppl stealing ur story,i am actually writing a story and one of my charactors has the name stone i literally was going to rewrite it all cuz of one name even tho there totally different so shame on the other author but anyways this is great cant wait for the next.
Fairy Skull chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
O I loved it! and I can't belive someone stole your story just so wrong. But either way nothing can beat the reaginal, Keep up the great work, can't wait for more!
rocktheroxie chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
this story is the one that i wait for, ever since i started reading it xD it's jest too good for actuall words i hope she's fine in the end ) and it could have been someitng that Caleb gave her while she wasnt paying attention! lol keep it up )
CharismaAlexis7432 chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter
just some random person chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
who loves this story by the way i can't wait for the next chapter and when the power thing switches over the storys gonna get really good i cant wait to find out what happens to Ivy's mom shes a really * no offense 5/5 i can't wait for the next chapter!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »