Reviews for Antithesis
littlemisslovelygood chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this was a beautiful story and very well written but it was a bit...mature for icarly? a bit too deep? the kids show is pretty much just mindless entertainment, and while i commend you for exploring a new depth and romantic aspect to it, it almost doesnt fit the show...
loveladybug chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Carly, you meddling little trickster! Brava anyway. We all know that someone had to do it. Excellent writing, especially with the repeating phrases betwee the sections.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
VERY CUTE. :3
gibbah chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! you are such a talented writer. this story is deep yet, at the same time, so easy to relate to. BEAUTIFUL
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I like how they were all formatted in such a similar way. It added a special sort of feeling to reading it.

Ha! I wonder what they'll think about those notes in their lockers.

I'm glad you decided to write some for this fandom. I've only read your THG stuff before, and this is my first iCarly story ever. Thanks for easing me into iCarly fanfiction.

-P.W. Bing
Simbatoo chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is beautifully done. I've never actually thought much into this line and you have really opened my eyes. It's very pretty and poetic. I love the ending with Carly and what she does; it's a nice touch to Freddie and Sam's perspectives. I like the similar formatting in each of the sections. And the "It’s very hard to love someone you hate but it's a lot easier to hate someone you love" parts are beautiful and I, for one, understand them. This is beautiful, keep writing!
angels.02.music chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
is there a sequel? or next chapter?

i love the story too much to part with it. P
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
You NEED to add another chapter to this... an epilogue... an aftermath... PLEASE?
Terrorking Tragedian chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This work is another beautiful one; the best I've seen in a very long time. There's something about the parallels, the inner focus and thoughts, and the three-divided-sections that make it so wonderfully entertaining to read. It's a strange inexplicable quality that makes the story so balanced. (Okay, wouldn't call it a story, because it's more of an introspective piece.) I particularly love how you, mastering perfect poetic form, wrote the thoughts of the three characters in PARALLEL. Marvelously done.

This is going to my favourites.

Terrorking Tragedian
SpeedDemonz chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i love it. You made this entirely different from other fics out there. Great writing style.
lysapot chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
sweet.. you have a nice writing style.. :) i love this.. :D
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
im glad more people are making sensible seddie oneshots that aren't all about kisses and butterflies. lol

This was very though provoking.. and adorable at the same time. I love the parallels between the three.. and i really like the way you added carly in but still keeping the focus with freddie and sam. a lot of writers neglect to add carly in seddie stories and, if they do, they make her a jealous bitch who suddenly starts lusting after freddie... or this shallow person who forgets about her friends and starts hanging out with the popular crowd and goes to parties.
idancex33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i love how you wrote that! it was different from other stories.. really really good job :)
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Please tell me you're finishing this. I love your style. It's amazing.
lile90 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008