Reviews for Real Nice
alexandra101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is hot and adorable and funny all at once. You are truly talented my dear Tomo.
scorsby chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
haha this was great. dead funny and i liked what they did to the police car. that seemed very realistic. your stories are so varied and funny. real great. Zellahx
Lemon loveing Neko desu chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
What, no lemon? T.T I whan't some lemon, pleas?
eye of the divine chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
hehe I really like this story looking foreward to another story.
JC chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Gah! Is there any reason why you used Don't Stop Me Now as the Queen song? Is that a coded reference to Shaun of the Dead? Just out of curiosity, because that's such an underplayed masterpiece...
BAD HERO chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
damn. Nice, Real Nice... love this story.. and crowley is so.. in character!

addto chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I'm glad it didn't get all lemony; it probably would have detracted from the cuteness of it all. And the title has captured the tone of the story perfectly. It was so adorable...I loved it!
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Ahahaha, wow. This fic made me laugh so much. I loved it. Crowley and Aziraphale were both just so adorable... Brilliant.
moony-love chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
i lke that its funny and the pairing of Aziraphale and crowley will never get old. keepup the good work ill keep reviewing!

Xiilnek chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I appreciate the way you didn't put too much detail in the slashy parts. The slash monster in my brain may be growing, ('Feed me Seymore!') but too much detail just spoils somthing like that. Excelent! NEAH, I want MORE!
Estelendur chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Addictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hiya! I've been investigating the new "naf" special list things and I found out that there are no recommended fics for Good Omens. That's just wrong, so I decided to do what I could to remedy the problem. This fic is the first one I thought of. I love the characterization in this fic, and the way that it's about love and not just sex. Oh, and I absoulutely LOVE "High Treason." Great, great story. "Faltering Rain" is excellent, too. So, I am now going to try to get this fic into the "naf" list. I'll try to do some of your other fics, too. I say 'try' because I don't really know how the whole new system works, but your fics are definately worth figuring it out for. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful writing!

PS: I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before this. I'm really bad about that.
Pirate Captain Sam chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
hm... this was good. it kept me entertained.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Heh. I liked the final bet particularly.