Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
Prince chapter 3 . 5/22
This gave me chills, it was that good. Your characterization is flawless, dear.
Fanfictionlurker1 chapter 3 . 2/1
This is the best take on Shinigami!Light on this site, at least in my humble opinion. Exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for.
Story feels so believable, and characters so IC, I have no problem seeing it all happening in canon. How Light changed, yet somehow stayed the same, his dormant memories, his physical characteristics... And his magnificent revenge.
Makes me feel (almost) sorry for all those people on Kira's hit list, waiting their turn.
Traumatized and guilt-ridden Matsuda felt perfect too. It's nice to read a fic with such a great portrayal of him, especially since he's so often bashed.
Thanks for a great read!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This is beautiful.
jyotimeena10 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
its awesome. the characters are written to perfection. the tone has a certain dark quality. its EPIC.
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
This fic has wonderful characterization all around. I love it when authors show Ryuk's thoughts and motivations because it's just fascinating. Light/Kira in this, I think, is spot on. I've always thought of him as just a bored and egotistical (but not necessarily malicious) bastard. Matsuda's emotional intelligence and trauma are great, and Near's fear and powerlessness are admittedly enjoyable. An amazing story.
KiraIsJustice chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
NateRivers Sucks to suck! #youregonnadie #eventually #sorrynotsorry #ryuksayshi
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
A tragedy turned to horror, one should really pity the police force. But the relationship between Light and Ryuk is fascinating. Though it would be nice to get a better description of Light as a Shinigami, it's good for the other character because we already know how they look. But Light as Shinigami is hard to imagine
Equin chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love your Ryuk and Light stories! I'm so glad I've found them :))
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This is wonderful
purplepanda0822 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Just reading this makes me question everything I have ever known about Death Note, it also makes me wonder how anyone could have written something like this. (Perfection)
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Love. That is all. And sadness. For Ryuk. For Light. For Kira. For Matsuda. And a little for L. Not Near, and I'm not sorry.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
For some reasons, i find it rather sad for Ryuk. Every time, I do.
Helena Lucia chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Your take on Light and Ryuk's partnership, and how he chooses his Shinigami name... flawless. I love the way you depicted Ryuk taking the bullets like a trophy, and the irony of Kira killing the task force:

'She says dead like that would ever stop Light from doing what he wanted to do.' -Perfection.
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
love this. thank you for sharing.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
wow seriously awesome! i particularly like the last one, with Kira. why not continue it? but then i guess short and spicy does it...but continuing would be super sweet! XD