Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
Bored321 chapter 3 . 7/23
My new favorite Death Note story. Practically perfect.
XandyNZ chapter 3 . 6/24
Wow... This was creepy, and sort of sad and dark... But in a good, heart wrenching way... I wonder what Kira will do if he ever figures out who L was to him...

... Then again, I'm pretty sure he might not even care by then... ;_;

You've really gotten the complex themes of the canon manga across, and the tone is similar too... And I love how it and this story really makes you think, and at the same time, be really horrified as you read on, but you just can't stop, because it's that horrific (in a good way)

BeautifulTendencies chapter 1 . 6/6
I love this it's so perfect!
Prince chapter 3 . 5/22
This gave me chills, it was that good. Your characterization is flawless, dear.
Fanfictionlurker1 chapter 3 . 2/1
This is the best take on Shinigami!Light on this site, at least in my humble opinion. Exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for.
Story feels so believable, and characters so IC, I have no problem seeing it all happening in canon. How Light changed, yet somehow stayed the same, his dormant memories, his physical characteristics... And his magnificent revenge.
Makes me feel (almost) sorry for all those people on Kira's hit list, waiting their turn.
Traumatized and guilt-ridden Matsuda felt perfect too. It's nice to read a fic with such a great portrayal of him, especially since he's so often bashed.
Thanks for a great read!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This is beautiful.
jyotimeena10 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
its awesome. the characters are written to perfection. the tone has a certain dark quality. its EPIC.
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
This fic has wonderful characterization all around. I love it when authors show Ryuk's thoughts and motivations because it's just fascinating. Light/Kira in this, I think, is spot on. I've always thought of him as just a bored and egotistical (but not necessarily malicious) bastard. Matsuda's emotional intelligence and trauma are great, and Near's fear and powerlessness are admittedly enjoyable. An amazing story.
KiraIsJustice chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
NateRivers Sucks to suck! #youregonnadie #eventually #sorrynotsorry #ryuksayshi
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
A tragedy turned to horror, one should really pity the police force. But the relationship between Light and Ryuk is fascinating. Though it would be nice to get a better description of Light as a Shinigami, it's good for the other character because we already know how they look. But Light as Shinigami is hard to imagine
Equin chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love your Ryuk and Light stories! I'm so glad I've found them :))
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This is wonderful
LazySizzlingSalad chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Just reading this makes me question everything I have ever known about Death Note, it also makes me wonder how anyone could have written something like this. (Perfection)
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Love. That is all. And sadness. For Ryuk. For Light. For Kira. For Matsuda. And a little for L. Not Near, and I'm not sorry.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
For some reasons, i find it rather sad for Ryuk. Every time, I do.