Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
Laluzi chapter 1 . 10/11
Oh man, just the first chapter is enough to have me hooked. Ryuk's characterization is fantastic here - a fascination without caring, attachment without love. It really suits someone as alien and jaded as he. Light is deeply important to him, but not in a manner where Ryuk cares about his life or wellbeing, just his uniqueness of his spirit. And the bit about Ryuk's few adornments, and then taking the bullets from Light's body - that's horribly touching. Or touchingly horrible.

Fantastic stuff. I look forward to diving in.
MessyBargainer chapter 3 . 9/4
I found this to be a really lovely read and I wished you had written more! thank you for writing the three chapters either way thoughit was a delightful read and so very savoury
Annab23 chapter 3 . 8/31
Oh man, this is amazing. I don't have words
Your characterization is spot on. The plot is intresting and trusted just like the series and urge grammer is great to top it all off. I really hit the jackpot on this one. Thank you for writing this!
This is incredible! I love this. Beautifully written, beautifully executed, brilliant setting,brilliant revenge. You're the best.
John chapter 1 . 4/2
I'd laugh too, probably like a hyena instead though
Sec chapter 3 . 2/21
You could easily add to this. Maybe from alternate PoVs? Like a random news report that 'x criminal has died' or somesuch.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 2/11
This is excellent.
PhilosophicalSociopath chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Gotta say. The potential for more story is present. Perhaps from the viewpoint of a random pro-Kira citizen as The news of the deaths hit?

That aside. I loved this fic the ending was FAR more satisfying than the Anime one.
PhilosophicalSociopath chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Now THAT is how you do a narrative!

Very flowing, yet not linear. The small tidbits of human history from Ryuk's eyes were very enjoyable.

Can't wait to see what you do with this
DATROLLGAME chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
The good news is I got to college today YAYYYYY! Bad news is my worst enemy is here. I go to C.A. to avoid her and she's here. I didn't have coffee for days because of THIS. Well the good news is my GF is here because she drove with my worst enemy. I'm not in a dorm with her I got a dorm with my best friends. My twin sister is here too the weird part is that my best friend is dating my sister.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I come back and read this story every couple of months just because of how utterly brilliant and thought provoking it is. Honestly, you're a genius (maybe not like Light Yagami, but a genius nonetheless).
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
This is the best of your Death Note stuff, at least for me. It's a shame you apparently stopped writing fanfiction, because your works are just beautiful. I can only hope you'll be back eventually, because it would be a loss if you don't.

I loved your take on Kira, Ryuk, their relationship (you write the best Ryuk's pov), and the other characters. You characterized Near better than most writers who like him, and that's saying something.
kuroh chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
countinue please I want to read more about this and other chapters.
Bored321 chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
My new favorite Death Note story. Practically perfect.
XandyNZ chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Wow... This was creepy, and sort of sad and dark... But in a good, heart wrenching way... I wonder what Kira will do if he ever figures out who L was to him...

... Then again, I'm pretty sure he might not even care by then... ;_;

You've really gotten the complex themes of the canon manga across, and the tone is similar too... And I love how it and this story really makes you think, and at the same time, be really horrified as you read on, but you just can't stop, because it's that horrific (in a good way)