Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
The Apple's Pie chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Hahaha~ Brilliant! Loved it so very much! X3
Computerfreak101 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
:D I was looking for this! *huggles* This was a wonderful thing to wake up to. _

Many things I liked about this, one of which was Ryuuk being named after his laughter. *luff* It certainly fits him. And Kira killing off everyone else in the Human World. lol Sweet revenge~, even if he doesn't remember it.

My favorite was this though:

Humans used to think the sun and moon were gods, they used to worship what brought them light. He thinks about it for a moment, tries it, then shakes his head. Light doesn’t belong in the shinigami realm; it’s too pure, too unnecessary, too human. It’s not his name, and who cares for the worship of humans anyway?

Irony~! I love it!

This was fantastic, the perfect follow up. And now I gotta go, but I'll read the new Redivivus chapter later. *double happy squeal when I saw that too*

~ Compy
flyingwyvern chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Ooh. I've always wanted to see a Light-as-shinigami story, but I had never found one before that was so well done. Melikes.

You really have a good grip on the heartlessness of Light/Kira. And-Ryuk is simply superb. I was so sad that he ended up being little more than comic relief in the middle chapters of the manga; it's refreshing to see him at his most sadistic again. Ah, Ryuk...

Your interpretation of the shinigami realm is pretty awesome, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next...when "Kira" realizes who he is, if ever. Mm.

Keep writing! :D
Callmesalticidae chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Any chance of continuing this? I prefer Redivivus, but that's mainly because the story is already further along. At any rate, they're both made of WIN.

Always

Robert Mason
One percent chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Perfect.

This was pure genius.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
O.O dude. That was amazing. I haven't read something that unique and introspective in ages. Hate to leave such a short review, but I really did love it.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
wow, what an interesting look into their relationship.

btw, is that apple seed thing about cyanide true?
LadyHails chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love this! AH! You capture Ryuk brillantly. He's very believable. Great ending, too.
Gabi Howard chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Gorgeous. Gorgeous, dark and so, so true. Well, as much as fanfic can be, at least. ;)
Pati chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow...Light turning into a shinigami is, weardly, something I'd never thought of lol

That was a great story
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
oh wow... this was interesting.

I like it. It's different.

XII
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
:D You put it up! *favorites* Yay~! And I'm glad it's getting a good reception (glad, but not surprised), because this really is fantastic. I reread it and liked the stuff you added, like Ryuuk's accessories and such. And the title...X3 ilu

I dunno what else to add, seeing as how I wrote you a pretty long review the first time. So...

Thanks again for this, I love it to pieces. Keep up the fantastic work, O Goddess of All things Ryuuk and Light.

~ Compy
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is utterly brilliant. Magnificent... To see how Ryuk thought over the whole tale... over Light.. is .. magnificent..

Beautiful fic. Lovely.. And the end was amazing. Kira.. You're God. Forever faithful to thee..
kaesaku chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i love your ryuk-centric fics, this one, especially..

it would be nice if i could take a look at his thoughts, nicer if it's similar to this.

if ever it is, i think you have captured him well. :)

goes to my faves~
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Well done! You've capured the essence of Ryuk, and reminded us that he truely is a shinigami, and is as such evil! (or maybe just amoral?)
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »