Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
You never cease to amaze me! I have never seen anyone write Ryuk so well! And the whole theme of this story-it's absolutely breathtaking. I do agree that Ryuk did get a little fond of Light, even while knowing the repercussions of doing so...

Amazing work! :D It's rare that you can write both serious stuff and humor at the same time. Keep it up!
Determined chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hmm, Ryuk's collection is rather impressive~ As is the fic too! Once again, brillant. :)
LynLin chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, that was incredibly well written. Great job. I loved it a lot.

-Lyn
Hime chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love your Ryuk voice-I think you're version of him is so interesting and, well, real.

I love that part about L and Light and how they are like magnets repelling each other but in another world, where Ryuk wasn't there, the two of them would be magnets attracting each other instead. That's a great metaphor for that relationship.
recipe for insanity chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
You know that I adore your work!

But dear God, how is it that it always amazes me? The depth of expression, the mind-boggling simplicity of duplicitous deception that Light and Ryuk pull off on each other as well as the world, the bitter-tainted nuance your tone takes when describing this fab duo that find manipulation easy, fun, and an exciting escape from the boredom.

Killing... Schmilling... that's not the really cool part of it all! Did you see the way they just walked into that hangman's noose? And why do I, even when I believe taking murder so lightly (haha... pun intended) a morbid, sick thought, that ultimately I feel the most regret over Kira's losses and actual descent into madness here. You make me thrillingly hope that Light might be back, Shinigami incarnate or no, I willingly welcome his reimergence when you're telling the story.

Thanks for sharing!

~recipe
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Perfect- simply perfect.

I wish this had been the ending to canon, then I would have laughed instead of cried.
Lady MR1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow,this one held my attention all the way to the end. I really like how gave such simple explination for everying and that Kira gets to become a Shinigami! I think that really was Light's goal in life...
Goddessa chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Not my thing. But lately I've found a hell of a good amount of these Death Note oneshots.
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
It almost makes one feel Ryuk loves Kira. Nice twist in the end; Kira a Shinigami. Now Ryuk will never be bored.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12