Reviews for Apples Equals Cyanide Equals Light
burning leaves chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Just absolutely mesmerizing and eloquent and beautiful
burning leaves chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Omg this is so good I always come back to this fanfic and I’m rewatching Death Note rn so this really hits home, great work!
Sena Yamazaki chapter 3 . 11/10/2018
Rereading this for a third time! Soooo good!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
This is so beautifully written.
Biancachu chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
This was beautiful and gorgeous. I loved it
Kloness chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
I like how you included the fact that justice isn’t a concept in the shinigami language, it makes sense
Laluzi chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Oh man, just the first chapter is enough to have me hooked. Ryuk's characterization is fantastic here - a fascination without caring, attachment without love. It really suits someone as alien and jaded as he. Light is deeply important to him, but not in a manner where Ryuk cares about his life or wellbeing, just his uniqueness of his spirit. And the bit about Ryuk's few adornments, and then taking the bullets from Light's body - that's horribly touching. Or touchingly horrible.

Fantastic stuff. I look forward to diving in.
MessyBargainer chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
I found this to be a really lovely read and I wished you had written more! thank you for writing the three chapters either way thoughit was a delightful read and so very savoury
Annab23 chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
Oh man, this is amazing. I don't have words
Your characterization is spot on. The plot is intresting and trusted just like the series and urge grammer is great to top it all off. I really hit the jackpot on this one. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
This is incredible! I love this. Beautifully written, beautifully executed, brilliant setting,brilliant revenge. You're the best.
John chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I'd laugh too, probably like a hyena instead though
Sec chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
You could easily add to this. Maybe from alternate PoVs? Like a random news report that 'x criminal has died' or somesuch.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
This is excellent.
PhilosophicalSociopath chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Gotta say. The potential for more story is present. Perhaps from the viewpoint of a random pro-Kira citizen as The news of the deaths hit?

That aside. I loved this fic the ending was FAR more satisfying than the Anime one.
PhilosophicalSociopath chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Now THAT is how you do a narrative!

Very flowing, yet not linear. The small tidbits of human history from Ryuk's eyes were very enjoyable.

Can't wait to see what you do with this
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »